Most people would say YES. But me personally, not really. I don't touch any ice-cream, chocolate, waffles, and that stuff anymore. Only on occasion.Zero, am I missing out by not knowing what that is? I was having a lot of weird digestive issues so was checked for all sorts of things like celiac but everything was fine, so then I had this fancy genetic test to see if I could digest lactose, despite both myself and my GP thinking that surely wasn't it and apparently I can't.
So I have to get entirely off of all dairy and see if the digestive problems go away. I'd just bought ementeller and some other delicious cheeses so it's a sad discovery.
Some allergies can force a person into a more healthy diet, so consider yourself blessed. Plus: a potential mild lactose intolerance is really nothing compared to a confirmed severe milk protein allergy (which literally kills).
The cheese is a big loss though, shit.
But then again, there are tons of vegan options nowadays. And I think, once you get used them, the taste + nutritional value etc. are actually to your advantage.
Does that include sparkling water?I did a visa medical check last week (to prepare for going to work in Vietnam) and it showed microscopic blood traces in my urine. The doctor said it's most likely caused by kidney stones, and after a bit of googling I found that a major cause of kidney stones is excessive consumption of carbonated drinks. And my consumption was VERY excessive for at least 3 years. So it's stop time!