Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's fun to speculate as to which type a celebrity is, but does anyone know of any celebrities who are a confirmed type? Have any of them gone out in an interview and said "I just took the Myers Briggs test and I'm an XXXX" ?

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Yes, I mentioned Teresa Palmer in a different thread:

http://personalitycafe.com/enfj-forum-givers/50656-famous-enfjs-4.html#post2328667

In a newspaper magazine article she is listed as enfj, enneagram 2.

Princess Diana was supposed to have said upon reading Keirsey's book PUM, that infp was the closest match to her.

Hillary Clinton was supposed to have said in a department store that she is an intj and that her husband is an enfp.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I mentioned Teresa Palmer in a different thread:

http://personalitycafe.com/enfj-forum-givers/50656-famous-enfjs-4.html#post2328667

In a newspaper magazine article she is listed as enfj, enneagram 2.

Princess Diana was supposed to have said upon reading Keirsey's book PUM, that infp was the closest match to her.

Hillary Clinton was supposed to have said in a department store that she is an intj and that her husband is an enfp.
How likely do you think the department store story is to be true?

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
The person who mentioned that in a discussion group, said that she met Hillary and that she was wearing a badge/button saying something about having an ENFP partner. Upon further questioning Hillary is supposed to have said that she is strong on all 4 letters and the badge was related to Bill. That would be impossible to verify unless there were photos or other evidence of the meeting.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Once, when I was showing Tom Cruise how to do stunts for one of the Mission Impossible movies, he and I started talking about MBTI, and he said he was an ISFJ. However, he and I got into a "heated discussion" when he said that I was an "obvious INTP" and that I couldn't be an INTJ, because I was nothing like his late friend, Stanley Kubrick, who was as obvious an INTJ as there can be.

Another time, after I had a threesome with Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson, Natalie said she was an INTP, and Scarlett said she was an ISTP. They both agreed that I was an INTJ, and said that they appreciated the strength of my inferior Se devolpment. :wink:

Okay, I was expecting this thread to be full of replies like this. I am relieved that the PerC community is not that delusional.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Where is it exactly on the site?
That's mentioned on the RHS. The link is obsolete as APTI have changed the website. The page and volume for the bulletin is mentioned, so you can try to get a back issue of that.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
To get the back issues you have to either become a member of the APTI or know someone who has copies of the back issues.

Hillary Clinton and Al Gore as INTJ and Bill as ENFP are not surprising results, given the many people who have typed them as that.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Hillary Clinton might be an INTJ, but I've never been completely sold on that from parts of her autobiography that I've read. I've heard some rather convincing INFJ arguments for her also.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Michael Melcher: Hillary Clinton: Misunderstood INTJ

In a strongly extrovert culture such as the US, with the importance of the media and conventions in recent decades, it's not impossible, but it's much more difficult for an introvert than an extrovert to win the presidential election race. However, in other countries with different prevailing priorities, introverts are more favoured in politics.

·
Registered
429 Posts
It's fun to speculate as to which type a celebrity is, but does anyone know of any celebrities who are a confirmed type? Have any of them gone out in an interview and said "I just took the Myers Briggs test and I'm an XXXX" ?
It would not be a proof anyway, - there is no objective proof that some method identifies types with high precision.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts