Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so my ex from 1.5 years ago is looking at me. Like, he looks at other people, but with me its petrifying, like a deep stare, like he's expecting something. e-e ah, he's an ISTJ, I'm his polar opposite. It's REEEAAALLLLYYYYY obvious he's avoiding me, not talking to me, but that look he gives is GAAHHHHHAHLDKFhgioeyryoi. ;-; It bothers me and I don't wanna disturb him. Nor ask him, I wont talk to him unless he wants to talk to me ._.
And he literally takes his time to avoid me, don't know why. I didn't do anything wrong. ;-;

ask away of what you need to know, I need people's thoughts on this.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Isn't it normal to avoid an ex?

I mean, it didn't work out after all, and all the ex does is remind you of why it didn't work out.

Bad memories best left alone.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well we were talking A LOT recently, him talking to me actually. ._. Then he just suddenly avoids. I find it random. And the relationship was good, I don't know how it ended though, it just did, then he proposed a friendship.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Heavens★Demon;4074955 said:
Well we were talking A LOT recently, him talking to me actually. ._. Then he just suddenly avoids. I find it random. And the relationship was good, I don't know how it ended though, it just did, then he proposed a friendship.
Self protection mechanisms and a need to depersonalise... After all said person has noted how you mean much to him but feels unable to know you right now; such is the complexity of feelings to stereotypical thinker types.

·
Registered
32 Posts
if it bothers you that much, talk to him about it. but since you dont want to talk to him, have another person do it for you. Otherwise, you will have to spend the rest of your life being stared at by your ex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.