I'm not sure which one I am. I relate to both types quite well. I was wondering if you lovely people could help me out? Yes?
Would be most delightful. It's interesting to ask strangers to help discover who you truly are... you would think, being me, I would know who the fuck I am. Boo yeah.
- I love being with people. I always want to go out, be out and do shit. I hate being alone most of the time... but there are days, where I love it. Where I don't want to know anyone and be a fucking slob. Mmm.
- I love meeting new people. I always want to meet new people. It's fun.
- Even though I like going out, I don't have the greatest social skills. I'm a bit awkward sometimes and I don't know what to say. Some things just don't click with me. I find 'everyday' things mundane. Why would I want to talk about them? I'd rather be silent than talk about stupid boring shit.
- If there is one possibility, there has to be at least a dozen... if not more. I know, it sounds fucking corny but it just how I roll.
- I'm not really organised. I just go with the flow. I don't mind changing plans at the last minute. It's fun. I'm not concrete. I hate the idea of anything set in stone. I'm a free spirit, man.
- I like to do things just to see how people react i.e. sayin' something stupid/ridiculous/far out just to see the look on their face.
- Always ready for change. Change is fantastic. Bring it on.
- Okay. I do learn from past mistakes but sometimes, I forget about the past and just go with it. Just because I do it again, doesn't mean it'll end up last time right? There's always the possibility it could lead to something else.
- I don't really like conflict. I'll avoid it if possible, even it means ignoring a few values of mine. Conflict changes everything.
- Casual sex is not too hard. It's pretty easy to move on and find someone else.
- It's hard not to be indecisive but damn... there are always hundreds of possibilities! But the question is: which one to choose?
- Wiki articles can be pretty addictive. While I sure as hell don't want to read about "Australian Women War II artists", I can read about the history of cheese for hours. Or find out new exciting words like "luckadasical" or "plethora". Mmm. Exciting useless information turns me on.
I can supply if needed... probably. I'm pretty crap at supplying information. :crazy: