Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Eeehh? When I was abroad I couldn't find any bottled water that wasn't flouritada. I asked my pharmacist if mercury in flu shots was bad for you and he told me, "Not unless you're allergic!" RFID chips, HAARP, Aspartame,Chemtrails, GMO's, Population control, Psychological warfare, WTC7! Are infp's paranoid?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/h...-for-pregnant-women-cuts-virus-in-babies.html

no responses? Am I alone in all of this?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I used to have a tin foil hat but I think the government or aliens stole it when I was asleep, never let your guard down is my advice. My favourite conspiracy theory is the theory that the American government is trying to blow up the Moon with an atomic cannon.

I would be a little suspicious of what they put in the water. Are there are any extensive and publicly available clinical and medical studies to confirm it is safe for human consumption?

But as for conspiracy theorists, isn't that more of an INFJ thing? The ability to sees through lies or see problems in structure/alternatives to the existing structure (beloved NF traits) and to see logical consistencies in official reports and arguments (textbook Ti from I've been told) would make a determined and passionate INFJ excel in the area I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You mean they're not after us!? -shifty eyes-

I'm definitely a bit of a conspiracy theorist- as much as I love scoffing at outlandish things while secretly entertaining their likelihood. :blushed:

I also think Fox Mulder of the X-Files is undoubtedly an INFP, and he's the crown prince of all conspiracy theorists.

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
If this site is a good example of the spread of people in the world then yes INFP are the most into conspiracies.

·
Registered
15,744 Posts
Oh, I love conspiracy. Godlikeproductions.com & certain sections of the david icke forum, like the Mind control, programming, symbolism & stepford wives threads I suck-up like a Hoover super-charged floor vac. Paranoid? Not much. Interested in alternative ......... lol....... info? Sure.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
[sarcasm mode]sometimes this dreadful fear takes hold of me. I am paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?!?! [/sarcasm mode]

But pun aside, the practical joke that is going to kill us all is the one we never saw coming, while we were busy chasing illuminati around the Bush.
It pays to be vigilant because i do agree that our privacy and basic human rights are in grave danger. But there is no reason for any tinfoil hats just yet.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Eeehh? When I was abroad I couldn't find any bottled water that wasn't flouritada. I asked my pharmacist if mercury in flu shots was bad for you and he told me, "Not unless you're allergic!" RFID chips, HAARP, Aspartame,Chemtrails, GMO's, Population control, Psychological warfare, WTC7! Are infp's paranoid?

Flu jab for pregnant women cuts virus in babies - Telegraph

That link is somewhat disturbing based on research I've read. Pregnant women who get the flu during the 2nd trimester of pregnancy have significantly increased chances of their child developing schizophrenia in later life. Basically contraction of the flu may inhibit important neuropathways from being properly developed during that cycle. As most of us know, the shot itself, will usually make you sick.

On top of that, most people coddle their babies for the first 6 months or so (almost never leaving the house). So the chances of the baby getting the flu would be ridiculously low anyways.

As for conspiracy theories, the only thing that particularly interests me is Area 51. The irony? My dad is a top military brass in the US air force. He's often the test pilot for prototype military planes. Who knows if this relates to A51. Probably not, but never know.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Conspiracies??!?

That's the INTP department I'm afraid. :tongue:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My problem with the flu shot for pregnant women is that the muilt-dose contains thimerosol(mercury), you have to pay extra for the single dose but that one doesn't seem bad. I'm glad there's a few others out there who are deadly afraid of a boot in your face future.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Prepare yourselves for ONE WORLD ORDER!!!

No, but seriously, after watching documentaries/films such as Loose Change and The Obama Deception, I'm 80% convinced that there's definitely a giant conspiracy going on. The Federal Reserve has everyone by the balls.. :eek:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
The only conspiracy by the US federal government is each politician's re-election. They just want to keep making more money.
Conspiracy theories are created to get your money- you will buy the book, click the site, watch their show on Fox News, etc. Find me one sane person who investigates and publishes these theories for free. And actually has reliable evidence to back it up. Not a story from some supposed night-shift janitor in an evil laboratory where rabid monkeys with eight laser-shooting eyes are plotting to take over the world.

Follow the money, governments (at least the US) are about the almighty dollar. They don't have time for these stupid things. And each politician has so many enemies fighting for control of the gov't, that how would they ever keep these schemes secret? Any politician would blow a hole a mile wide in some devious plan by an election opponent. Hell, they dig for any little advantage they can get. An evil conspiracy? That is election-day gold.

I agree that there is stuff put in some food and drugs that may not be great for us- the evils of capitalism- but it is certainly not about controlling us, it is about creating a product that you will buy. Once again- it is all about the money.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts

Flu jab for pregnant women cuts virus in babies - Telegraph

I'm torn on this one because I worked at a hospital where we lost a mom and her baby to H1N1 last year, and we also had several others hospitalized for pretty significant symptoms. But I also know that there are some serious side effects to take into consideration. I think that if the mom is going to be able to stay home with her infant and will not be returning to work or whatnot prior to her baby reaching 6months of age, then it is less important for her to get the (inactivated) flu vaccine because she will have far greater control over who sees her baby and how exposed her little one is to outside bacterias and viruses. However, if mom is going to be returning to the work force or has older children who are going to school and whatnot, then it would be something that I think she needs to seriously consider. Increased risks of disorders later in a child's life have to be weighed against chances of serious illness that would increase risks for other conditions as well.

I wish I had a good answer, but truly, a woman and her partner (if there is one in the picture) would have to sit down and discuss their plans and lifestyle with their doctor to determine the best course of action.

As for conspiracy theories in general, well, I think INFPs are amongst the best, if somewhat amusing, conspiracy theorists. I highly enjoy watching/listening to conversations between an INFP and an NT or other NF type OR an SJ type... popcorn anyone? :laughing:

·
Registered
26 Posts
The only conspiracy by the US federal government is each politician's re-election. They just want to keep making more money.
Conspiracy theories are created to get your money- you will buy the book, click the site, watch their show on Fox News, etc. Find me one sane person who investigates and publishes these theories for free. And actually has reliable evidence to back it up. Not a story from some supposed night-shift janitor in an evil laboratory where rabid monkeys with eight laser-shooting eyes are plotting to take over the world.

Follow the money, governments (at least the US) are about the almighty dollar. They don't have time for these stupid things. And each politician has so many enemies fighting for control of the gov't, that how would they ever keep these schemes secret? Any politician would blow a hole a mile wide in some devious plan by an election opponent. Hell, they dig for any little advantage they can get. An evil conspiracy? That is election-day gold.

I agree that there is stuff put in some food and drugs that may not be great for us- the evils of capitalism- but it is certainly not about controlling us, it is about creating a product that you will buy. Once again- it is all about the money.
And that's what the Global Elite want you to believe.

Elections are essentially predetermined distractions and theater to the general public. Presidents and parties aren't what they seem. They're merely pawns and puppets of a larger organization, namely the Federal Reserve (not bound by any law or government, so they are free to act as they wish). The fact that they make us think our vote actually "counts" and that the war is between the two parties (Democrats & Republicans) is all a hoax. In reality, both the parties are no more than one party controlled by the Global Elite (Federal Reserve). As I said before, it's all theater, to make us think that we're actually voting for our Presidents, when in fact, the Presidents are merely replaced with another puppet by the Global Elite, year after year, to carry on their agenda for a One World Order.

But you're right, conspiracy IS election-day gold.... if there was an election at all that is. Just look at the Libertarian Party, and when Ron Paul was a "presidential candidate" in 1988. He was running for neither the Republican or Democrat party, but rather a third party. Ever wonder why there hasn't been a third party in office for over a century? It's because a bicameral (2-party) system is promoted to the general public, and we are made to believe that's all there is. AKA we're being promoted the "you're with us or against us" mindset.

So while all of us are feverishly lining up to put in our votes for either a Republican or Democrat President, our President-to-be is already chosen for us from the very beginning. All that Obama is, is a very good actor. Notice how he hasn't done anything productive in the last 3 years he's been in office? The general public certainly has. His approval ratings are down to 46% as of October 07, 2010, which gives him a Presidential Approval Index of -13. "Change" my ass. All he's doing is carrying out the global agenda that's been laid out for him by the Federal Reserve. Like you said before, follow the money. It's all they want from you. Oh, and your freedom, so they can have more power over you.

If you have any doubts, I recommend you watch 'The Obama Deception', as it's free on YouTube for anyone to watch. Also, if you want "reliable evidence" to back up any of the sources where I got my information, read up on infowars.com. They don't pull information out of their ass. They get the information and evidence from public media like the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNN, ABC, NBC.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
H1N1 never turned into the pandemic it we were told it was, but that doesn't mean it wasn't dangerous. My problem with the shot is that I don't trust the vaccine makers to make it safe, especially when the H1N1 vaccine contained thimerosol and squalene. Thimerosol was taken out of almost every shot, except for flu shots, because of public outrage and possible links to autism.

California suspends ban on thimerosal containing H1N1 vaccine for pregnant women - San Francisco SF | Examiner.com

article says that there have never been any links to autism, I don't believe it. Look at the amish, no autism there.

Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

As far as everything else, I love exploring the injustices of this world! Federal Reserve prints money for free then lends to our government with interest! Vote Ron Paul 2012! How about Bush and Kerry, opposing candidates for most powerful office in the world, both part of same secret society Skull and Bones at prestigious Yale, WTF?! Then you have anti-war candidate Obama putting more troops on the ground overall than Bush had, continuing extraordinary rendition, prolonged detention, warantless wiretapping, and having EPA declare CO2, what plants breathe, a pollutant. If they cared about the environment they would do something about all the toxic dispersant being sprayed on the Gulf. Arrggg it pisses me off!

YouTube - Skull & Bones: George Bush
It's so secret we can't talk about it...
YouTube - Skull & Bones: John Kerry

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
There are a lot of motives and things that the goverments do that we, as citizens, don't know about. That's just common sense and completely logical. Now, it just depends on what you consider to be a conspiracy theory. Though I don't 100% think the US government makes the right decisions, I have at least a bit of faith that they're not poisioning us or planning a zombie/alien/robot invasion. A lot of the theories are just silly, albeit entertaining. Anything is possible, I guess.

Try having a crazy uncle over for dinner and listening to him tell you about how Muhammad (yes, that one) was really a random hobo in the 1920's without laughing rudely and histerically. It's very hard.

Reactions: kindaconfused
1 - 20 of 41 Posts