Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been wondering if any of you relate to this or have thoughts on this...

In my life I'm often treated like Scamp or Rascal on the positive end or a Little Brother, incapable person on the negative end.

Co-workers often Tousle my hair, try to play fight with me, and tease me in not a mean way. This may sound like flirting, but they are all men...

This happens with most groups of people... They often try to "take care of me" or help me out. I don't mooch, and I always return the favour, but this still happens.

Do you folks relate or have any thoughts?

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,123 Posts
I would presume it means that you are attractive and bring out an innate playfulness in people which, in my opinion, is a nice thing. Since it's mostly guys, I would not take it be flirtatious so much as maybe a toss back to a more youthful time.

Makes me wonder what's in your manner that makes people react that way. Sounds sort of cool!

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I think it means they are relaxed around you. They don't feel the need to play alpha around you because you probably could care less how alpha they are? Maybe you show that you aren't out to dominate anyone and so they just naturally let their guards down around you and just have fun? Enfp's are known for disarming, non-threatening personalities...so that's my guess anyway :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts