Personality Cafe banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,435 Posts
:shocked: I may have changed my mind about him. He is actually admitting his faults and accepting responsibility for his bad behavior. Jeez right when you think there is no hope :eek:h:

Thanks for quoting that. I may unblock him now.
Why are you talking about him on his *own congratulatory thread if you blocked him? lol.

Am I missing something?

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,435 Posts
No idea. Maybe you should congratulate me first?

*giggle

Sent sans PC
I've never understood why people congratulate each other here. Thank you for providing content so that a site you don't personally profit from can continue running adds? You're welcome VerticalScope for the contribution on your behalf, really, lol.

But it is your 5000th birthday thread, so woo hoo there.

...belated, granted, given when this thread started and your current post count, noticing that now, lol.

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
I've never understood why people congratulate each other here. Thank you for providing content so that a site you don't personally profit from can continue running adds? You're welcome VerticalScope for the contribution on your behalf, really, lol.

But it is your 5000th birthday thread, so woo hoo there.

...belated, granted, given when this thread started and your current post count, noticing that now, lol.
Thanks. Coming from the true miss cafe legend herself, it's really an honor.

Wish you enjoy your stay some more.

Because I do. No matter what happened i just make it an enjoyable experience. Silly me.

Sent sans PC

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,435 Posts
Thanks. Coming from the true miss cafe legend herself, it's really an honor.

Wish you enjoy your stay some more.

Because I do. No matter what happened i just make it an enjoyable experience. Silly me.

Sent sans PC
It's getting difficult to. lol. But thanks :)

Party on. It's your belated 5000th b-day, after all.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8 sx/so
6,008 Posts
:shocked: I may have changed my mind about him. He is actually admitting his faults and accepting responsibility for his bad behavior. Jeez right when you think there is no hope :eek:h:

Thanks for quoting that. I may unblock him now.
Um, okay. lol

A good bottle of wine is not that expensive. lol This is starting to sound like an issue you have had with a SO before?

Silly :laughin: We were taking the class together. Part of those classes is implementing what you are being taught. Learning it and perfecting it...Muscle memory. I never beat her up lololol :thinking: There has been a few times I have wanted to kick her ass. It was more fun just taking her phone from her. She actually, paid attention then. Would she not be able to beat me up if she learned properly?

You have kids if I remember correctly?
Are you kidding? Buying even a $40 bottle of wine every night adds up. Also no, I wasn't talking about myself and a past relationship. I have sensible spending habits and I'll still agonize over say a $400 or $500 purchase if I can't reasonably prove to myself I'm buying on good value. The kind of person I was talking about is say, I know a guy who has his own contracting company, usually earns like $500k/yr, sometimes over $1million/yr and he's still basically living from contract to contract because both him and his wife spend like crazy. If you ever wonder who keeps the economy going when things are normal, it's people like his wife and him. :p

Well, some people just don't know how to fight at all. No matter how much training, lessons and sparring they're given. Although I say that's not type related as I've known some INTJs who are very good at MA, while others are better left as desk jockeys. :p If she were interested then I don't see why not, although I'm assuming you'd both need a full set of pads, which aren't cheap.

Yes, but I'm not in any legal responsibility to do anything anymore and my philosophy with past relationships is that as long as everything has been settled, then the past is in the past.

·
Code Cracked
7,826 Posts
Why are you talking about him on his *own congratulatory thread if you blocked him? lol.

Am I missing something?
Because, I was asked a question and most importantly, because I can. He did not start this thread. Why are you here besides trying to start shit... I am talking to Scoob....

·
Code Cracked
7,826 Posts
So that's why this thread keeps showing up in New Posts, even though it was first posted over a month ago. I thought it was people having conversations with him, not spamming it.

Lame.
Pippi F off *smirks* I am having a conversation. Just not with you.

·
Code Cracked
7,826 Posts
Um, okay. lol

Are you kidding? Buying even a $40 bottle of wine every night adds up. Also no, I wasn't talking about myself and a past relationship. I have sensible spending habits and I'll still agonize over say a $400 or $500 purchase if I can't reasonably prove to myself I'm buying on good value. The kind of person I was talking about is say, I know a guy who has his own contracting company, usually earns like $500k/yr, sometimes over $1million/yr and he's still basically living from contract to contract because both him and his wife spend like crazy. If you ever wonder who keeps the economy going when things are normal, it's people like his wife and him. :p

Well, some people just don't know how to fight at all. No matter how much training, lessons and sparring they're given. Although I say that's not type related as I've known some INTJs who are very good at MA, while others are better left as desk jockeys. :p If she were interested then I don't see why not, although I'm assuming you'd both need a full set of pads, which aren't cheap.

Yes, but I'm not in any legal responsibility to do anything anymore and my philosophy with past relationships is that as long as everything has been settled, then the past is in the past.
Maybe, we should find another thread to chat in. All of the sudden people are fucking around in threads that they claim are pointless or never post in.

·
Code Cracked
7,826 Posts
Quite a passive-aggressive conversation, and using the other guy because he's kind enough to give you the benefit of his doubt.
You are so astute. :eek:h: Considering who the really passive-aggressive person is in this conversation...

Let me help you...
1. I think I have been very direct in every response.
2. I actually have a rapport with "The other Guy" and it is not abnormal for us to go back and forth in ANY thread. Unlike some people getting their panties all in a twist... we talk wherever. I would assume since this is not the main forum most people would not be crying spam. Also, I assure you...you will know if I am spamming.
3. Nobody asked you to click on it just because it is a new post. If you do not like it, move on.

Quit wasting my time and have a fantastic day! *hugs* <----Now that could be considered passive-aggressive.

·
Super Moderator
11,361 Posts
Warning! Please take your conversation to VMs and stop spamming this thread and thank you!

Reactions: contradictionary

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8 sx/so
6,008 Posts
Maybe, we should find another thread to chat in. All of the sudden people are fucking around in threads that they claim are pointless or never post in.
lol Pick a place and mention or quote me.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts