Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I crazy and it's just me or quite common for us?

I think you'll know what I mean if you do it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well haha, that's good!

It's like you have a conversation with it, kinda like you think it, or rather "feel" what you mean and it answers back adfjfjgfndfs aflia vr I don't know how to explain it.

One time I asked "I did what you said, but how come this this hasn't happened yet?" it just replied "Be patient, it will." I know I know I know, crazy right? It ended up happening, but still.

What are your experiences with it? I want to know as much as I can, this site is great for connecting up with other INFJs.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hmm I use divination to enhance my intuition and perception of events. With divination to guide and focus it, I am usually better able to understand the situation I'm in and make the best choices available to me. The closest analogy I can think of is Professor X with Cerebro. :crazy:

·
Registered
233 Posts
I went climbing for the first time on friday night despite being scared of heights, i got halfway up the wall the first when i began to feel the fear and my intuition basically said "your covered by your friend so even if you slip you aint going to fall, you can do it just keep moving, keep moving".

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Crazy I would say not. Conversations I would say yes. Sometimes I get way into a Ni/Ti trance for days and metadate on one subject or quote or verse. Intuition does speak to you sometimes we have to learn listen.

Professor X with cerebro, I'm not the only one who who uses that analogy :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts