Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never understood the concept of feelings and emotion.It seems like most people or not the T thinking type. I have no feelings at all, only logic and interaction. I socialize and impress people but not interpersonally. any body facing this problem?

·
Registered
993 Posts
hmmmm this is complicated...... i mean if everything is decided by your own subjective logic....... then i don't think you will ever be able to experience emotion.

however, most NT's don't view this as a problem....... they just really don't give a fuck lol.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Continue to crush them down until you don't feel anything anymore!

And then cry every so often because you crush your feelings down and refuse to acknowledge them.

And thus the cycle continues.

All of my friends are feelers and want me to "talk" about them. I hate it but I guess it helps.

Eh I envy you really. I've no advice to help you be feeling. I misread the op, sorry.

·
Registered
4w5
1,535 Posts
Everybody is different. I personally have a lot of emotions, but I know most people does not value feelings. Facts and logic is more important to them. I do not think there is anything wrong with not having feelings. I would say everybody have feelings, but not everybody focuses on them, which makes them no longer feel like they feel them. If you do not focus on your feelings, you will most likely lose the sense of them most of the time.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Most people have emotion and know they do. For the ones that do not, I'm afraid there is nothing they can do. However, many of those people are in jail for life and have other things on their mind.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
If this is already bothering you it's because you are feeling something weird is happening to you. If you hadn't any feelings this wouldn't be a problem because you won't be recognizing the problem in the first place.

·
Plumcot
2,186 Posts
I think you have emotions, and here's why.
You're reaching out to people, and asking them if they experience something that you feel.
I wonder if you lonely or even kind of sad sometimes.

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
I've never understood the concept of feelings and emotion.It seems like most people or not the T thinking type. I have no feelings at all, only logic and interaction. I socialize and impress people but not interpersonally. any body facing this problem?
i used to think i had no feelings. then i figured out i have rage. Then anger. and i pondered on that, and yes, i have feelings.

then i pondered on lack of anger, and found content. then i decided to be 'happy', and found that. and i kept working and found more feelings.

if i am surprised i turn all feelings into rage, then sort it out later.

content came along somewhere. it comes and goes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.