Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your experiences with the differences between people who have 6 as their second fix verses a 5 in their second fix? I suppose any core type would work. I'm just thinking core 4 because I'm a 4. I'm hoping this will draw out people with those specific tritypes but anybody who has experiences with this is free to answer.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I just found this:

[459] Differences with 469 comes from the differences between 5 and 6 minds. 5 is like a withdrawn mind working alone to handle situations, life, and understanding, while 6 is more oriented to connections with collectivity and other people with thoughts. It's a receptive/expressive mind, using people as support for understanding and guidance. While 5 is more working alone, with its own maps and ideas.

Thread: http://personalitycafe.com/enneagra...3452-27-tritype-archetype-descriptions-3.html

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Would have to hear from a 6 fixed 4. I think I'm a 5 fixed one and I can say I thought myself to be a 5 a few years ago. I think they can both feed into each other, like a tendency to not truly feel a part of what's going on around you or a part of people, to look at yourself as something separate. I do definitely have a part of me which holds myself back from emotional indulgence because it's like something inside of me doesn't want to be taken. I've had times when instead of reacting to intense things going on around me, I'd freeze internally. Like everything would shrink away and I'd give even less of myself rather than more. 6 is a reactive type, so it could just compound the 4 that way

Reactions: rawdeniz
1 - 3 of 3 Posts