Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. Can / does handwriting have any correlation?

I'll scan some of my handwriting later if needed.

·
Banned
1,296 Posts
I just wrote stuff.
View attachment 82798

In case you can't read my writing:

"Hello, I am hailfire the ISTP. I am not entirely inclined to believe that MBTI type has much, if any, correlation with how one's handwriting appears, but I'm not very sure. I'd go with "maybe."

Also OP, do you mean in terms of neatness, style, or other writing habits such as preferring pencil or pen? Or if pen, what color or type of ink? Are you also referring to the size of the handwriting maybe with or without any regard to what the person is saying?"

- I'll also add the question of whether you'd include other things such as scratching things out a lot, or whether they prefer printing or cursive? Or just the visual aspects of their writing no matter which way they preferred to write?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wrote stuff.
View attachment 82798

In case you can't read my writing:

"Hello, I am hailfire the ISTP. I am not entirely inclined to believe that MBTI type has much, if any, correlation with how one's handwriting appears, but I'm not very sure. I'd go with "maybe."

Also OP, do you mean in terms of neatness, style, or other writing habits such as preferring pencil or pen? Or if pen, what color or type of ink? Are you also referring to the size of the handwriting maybe with or without any regard to what the person is saying?"

- I'll also add the question of whether you'd include other things such as scratching things out a lot, or whether they prefer printing or cursive? Or just the visual aspects of their writing no matter which way they preferred to write?
The visual aspects of the person's preferred method of writing.

Thanks for posting yours :D

I'll post something sometime.

Reactions: hailfire

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
I don't have an example for you but I can tell you about it. My handwriting doesn't have a slant, more vertical. I have big big capitals and loop the sticks on letters. I press down too hard on the page. My lower case arches on n's, m's and h's aren't curvy.

·
Banned
1,296 Posts
I don't have an example for you but I can tell you about it. My handwriting doesn't have a slant, more vertical. I have big big capitals and loop the sticks on letters. I press down too hard on the page. My lower case arches on n's, m's and h's aren't curvy.
So in short(er), you write the complete opposite as me XD

When you talk about the arches, you mean to say you write them more square like?

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
So in short(er), you write the complete opposite as me XD

When you talk about the arches, you mean to say you write them more square like?
II found this example online below. The m's, n's, r's and h's are just like mine. Sort of more pointy than arching. The circles in my e's, o's and a's are larger though.

Reactions: hailfire

·
Banned
1,296 Posts
II found this example online below. The m's, n's, r's and h's are just like mine. Sort of more pointy than arching. The circles in my e's, o's and a's are larger though.

Oh, I see now. I really don't know why I was thinking of them appearing more akin to squares than triangles.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Graphology is based on that, but the differences between Types seem too general.
I'd show an example of my handwriting like everyone else lol, but English is not my mother language.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts