Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once had a friend that did this, and he hated the girl. He vowed never to do this again. But could you ever have a serious relationship with someone stupid even if they were extremely hot? Could you?

Reactions: PulpFictionFan

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I have seen NTs do it, and its like they have a human pet. It makes me fucking sick.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I tried for a very short of time. It didn't work, which is why it was a very short time.

·
Banned
557 Posts
Nope, I know that from first hand experience
DAMN! I wouldn't care about her intelligence as long as I first got myself a piece of that. MMMM MMM MMM! VERY NICE!

On a different note however, as long as the chick is funny and doesn't try to make any of the big decisions in our relationship or asks for my wallet, I'd be wiiling to cope with such drawbacks... However, if she does cross said boundaries, i'm going 2 point out said weaknesses to her face to tell her why these things happen. Whatever happens after that is her fault, she's the one who crossed the line. Truth hurts...

·
Banned
557 Posts
At the end of the day, it still is not worth it.
At that point, you'll have already told that airheaded hottie that you and her are through yet still you'll have the great memories of getting urself a piece of that volumptuous pie... So I think things balance themselves out there: u get some from a hot girl but u had to cross a long and arduous road to get there. Besides, it can be really difficult to find an intelligent and hot girl nowadays...

1 - 20 of 138 Posts