Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Ok now that were through with introductions and all that, I really want to know if Im an ENTP, and I figured it'd be best to get ENTP's perspective on it. I've taking the test a few times before, the very first time I took it I got ENFP, but I realized I wasn't really an F and only choose those answers because as person(especial a girl) I felt thats how I was supposed to be. Re-took the test got ENTP. Later I got into cognitive functions and thought I related a lot to fi. Well, I joined this site, took there functions test. Apparently my fi is my second least developed function(only beat by si) the test said I scored as an ENTP. And I just don't really know. I found this question answer thing and Im hoping it will point out which type I am.

(Please ignore the bold. I can't make it go away because I just copy-pasted)

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Hmm nothing much. Im starting school in less than a week, but that just excites me. We are probably moving(because of my dads job) but due to certain circumstances we do not know where, and probably won't untill 1-2 months before hand(this move should happen in October-December-ish).Female, in High School. Currently Im just kinda tired.

2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests?

Usually ENTP. But I also like the way "t" is portrayed and wonder if Im just be biased now. The first time I took the test I got ENFP. I think one time I got ENxJ, but only once.

3. Click on this link:(sorry I can't post links I've not made 15 posts
:frustrating: Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.

(before I describe them let me just say it was a pain in the ass trying to figure how to a jpeg or whatever from the site. Finally I just gave up and screenshot-ed the stuff :angry:)
View attachment 79421

I love the colors here. The pinky-red of the peaches and sea foam green of there case, just, I love the colors together. I love how vivid they are and contrasting and everything. I love to draw and color and want to go into the art field, this just brings out the artist in me.

View attachment 79422

She just reminds me of little red riding hood. Like "She's on her way to grandmas house to deliver some baked goods. She's been awfully sick lately and Mom thought it might cheer her up. About three fourths of the way there, Red heard plants rustling behind her. She could tell it wasn't an small animal by the sound of it. The noise was too loud and too much. The sound had been following her for quite some time now, she was being stalked. Quickly trying to find cover she hides behind a tree a tall tree on the edge of a meadow." (That really provides no cover at all from the looks of this picture) Or maybe it was her when she left her moms house and started on her trek through the woods?

4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?

Most likely I would snap at them. Im busy and don't have the time to talk. I have probably procrastinated and need to get it done NOW.

5a. What are some of your most important values?

I was asked a similar question on here earlier too, this one takes me a while to think of.

I guess my family(mom dad brother not so much the extended part) We move around a lot so my friend ships rarely last longer than 1-2years, but the ones that I've had for a while are important.
Um .. I value knowledge, does that count? If your stupid your likely ignorant, and I hate ignorant people:frustrating:

Being me. Not changing to fit in( again I think this is because we move a lot, it'd be very easy to just slip right in to group dynamics. But I did that once at a 5 day camp. It was very unsatisfying and a lot of effort)

5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?

No.

6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?

It depends. If Im with a group I don't know well and they all agree, I probably won't state my opinion(but I may let it show through on my face)If it was just one person, or a group of friends(even if all my friends disagree) I'd state my opinion.
Inward reaction is probably horrified/disgust/annoyance.

7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?

I love being around people. Even if I don't know anyone its pretty fun.I love being out in nature, hiking or camping. I love to swim too.Drawing, especially while listening to my favorite song of the moment

7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?

My mom went on a trip once and I stayed at a friends for a week and a half. They are very religious, went twice on sundays and wednesday evenings prayed before every meal(even if it was just McDonalds). I my self am more of an atheist, it was draining to go to there church/pray so much. Being around her dad was quite draining too because he was quite into the religion and the whole situation was awkward for me ...

Another time I had a physics class, and we had this end of the year project where you have to answer 10 or something questions on every benchmark. Find evidence supporting why you know the benchmark. Then(this same question we had to answer twice, it was just reworded the second time) answer why the evidence provided proves you know the bench mark. And some other stuff. If you didn't have the benchmarks you instantly failed for the year.

Last minute I was fixing some stuff in class and my binder with everything fell apart and I was missing something. I thought it was one of the important things(which would mean I'd get an F) and I had a break down, I cried but it was only for a minute or so. (this stressed me out a lot because Im typically an A student. Out of all 6 classes I had that year, that was the only class I got a B in)

Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible)

Extroverted. I love people, being around others makes me happy. I like going out and hanging around my friends. Theres nothing much else to it.

9. Please
describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?

Strengths- Confidence, Assertive, Smart, Artistic, Social,
Weakness- Lazy, Procrastination, Can be ignorant of others feelings, Don't like to admit when Im wrong

10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I act like a maniac. Like bipolar person who's high. I can go from angry and raging to crying. I scream a lot. I'll probably laugh at my self too.(its only ever been this bad due to that physics class though) If its normal stress I'm just grumpy and a bit moody. I prefer to be left alone and deal with the issue my self so I don't inflict my stress induced stat onto others.

11. What is your "soft spot" (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)?

Im not quite sure. I don't like to be adversely prodded about anything too much. OH! I don't like when people make fun of the person I have a "crush" on/make fun of me for liking them. I don't like when someone puts down my beliefs(atheist).

So I guess anything deeply personal(although theres not a lot of "deeply personal" things I have,than the two I listed)

12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?

The future. What will I do in college. What job will I have. What will my family be like( I plan on having kids)

Physiological stuff. Why people are this way or that, why they look like x or X. I do the same thing with animals too. I analyze behaviors and physical traits, I look to look up evolutionary facts too. A lot of my questions are quite random(why do we only have hair on our heads and pubic areas, why do white people have long noses, why are asian/black noses flat, why do people fall in love? etc) School work is a big part of my daily thoughts too

13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?

I like feed back. But there is a difference between a critic and an insult. I can take critic up until the point thats its so frequent and rude that it has become an insult. I don't tolerate that.

14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add?

Um, I am in high school so I think that means that my functions aren't fully developed yet. Im probably really unbalanced too(oh well). I think the music you listen to says a lot about you, so I listen to Indie, some old school rock (the killers <3) I also cuss, not so much that every other word is fuck or something but frequently( then again my whole school does too and I think its normal) I just though I'd include that because I have some female friends that just moved here and they don't cuss at all.

Yup I think thats it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts