Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
1. I don't think it works that way.
2. I think you'd have to learn to be more descriptive first.
3. If you put that much importance on four letters to define you, then I have my doubts.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You can only know if you try. Take some film courses/classes, see how you do and if you like it. Many NFs go on artistic paths so that should be encouraging, but it is really up to the individual and probably how hard they are willing to work, etc. I would just start by looking into it!

·
Registered
275 Posts
1. I don't think it works that way.
2. I think you'd have to learn to be more descriptive first.
3. If you put that much importance on four letters to define you, then I have my doubts.
I 110% agree with this analysis. You can be anything you want to be, you just need to work hard at it and be competent.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I think the 'job' stereotypes that are often associated with specific MBTI types should be secondary to the interest which is generated from a particular career choice, in fact a lot of the people who revolutionized the world in their fields didn't share the cookie-cutter type that we would expect them to have in their particular field of interest, that's precisely what gives the greatest innovations on earth, the utilization of the skill sets of specific types applied to unconventional occupations, the examples to support this assertion are countless: most INTPs wouldn't be considered to have the best skills in places like art making or fiction writing, yet it didn't keep Kafka and Da Vinci from bringing significant contributions in their own rights in these ventures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts