Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been thinking too much about my type.I tell myself an enfp,however I don’t %100 relate to it.

It can be because of my anxiety disorder but i just need to be sure...

On the other hand I looked at entp loops and grips(because they are dom ne too)it was SO relatable.

However I am too emotional to be a thinker type so..it doesn’t matter if i try to be rational,my emotions are just so strong

So yeah,I dont relate to enfp loops and grips at all,who am i...

·
Registered
384 Posts
You don't need to "100%" relate to your type to be this type, everyone is different. Although, again if you absolutely do not relate to ENFPs, like at all, then maybe you should try doing research about other types or trying to "be" this type for a while and see how do you feel about it? Does it fit, or not?
I've started with thinking that I'm an INTJ (ha!) due to my rather well-developed Ni, but guess what? I'm an ISTP.

·
Registered
384 Posts
You don't need to "100%" relate to your type to be this type, everyone is different. Although, again if you absolutely do not relate to ENFPs, like at all, then maybe you should try doing research about other types or trying to "be" this type for a while and see how do you feel about it? Does it fit, or not?
I've started with thinking that I'm an INTJ (ha!) due to my rather well-developed Ni, but guess what? I'm an ISTP.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
The difference between entp and enfp is it's judgement function (fi or ti). Entp have emotions too. Everyone is capable of emotions unless you're a psychopath.

The difference with Feeler types, they base all their decisions on their feelings.

Enfp > Fi- They wanna be close with someone. Like they prefer one on one connection with someone.

Unlike entps which has Fe - they prefer to be in groups and usually don't prefer one on one.

To differentiate feelings and emotions:

And check if you use Ti-Fe or Fi-Te

With thAt, it's easier to determine your type:

https://personalityjunkie.com/04/ti-fe-fi-te-function-pairs-type-biases/

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Being emotional doesn't mean you can't be a thinker type. Every type of people has emotions, feelings. It is how (if, when, why) they express and the understanding of one and other's emotions that changes from type to type.

After lots of research and jumping between INTP and INFJ, it seems I am an INTP, after all, and I definitely, definitely have emotions, but here is the catch: They don't come as easily to me. I have no control and little understanding of them. They are only clear when I have emotional outbursts and those suck big time.

At the same time, I am a huge crybaby when watching fiction, which could be inferior Fe leaking and also a way my mind unconsciously finds to relive it from the emotional baggage weighting on it without myself even realizing it. Other people's emotions affecting me while I remain moronic when it comes to mine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sigh.I relate to fi and te more.In fact I was positive that I had fi.But like I said enfp loops and grips,not me,entp loops and grips,yes me...

I just wish i could understand it fully

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Cassonfire, you should come ask us questions in the ENFP forum and the ENTP forum. So where are you learning about these loops and grips? Link it please. What if what you're reading is written poorly or incorrect? I'd read the type descriptions and figure it out from there. If you are young you might still be developing your type.

Reactions: atamagasuita

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Loops and grips aren't even part of official MBTI literature as far as I know, so don't worry about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts