Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She tests either as an INFP, INTP, ISFP.

Since she had a very difficult childhood, she might have developped many cognitive functions more than others to survive in her family environnement.
She's a very well-balanced, emotionnally stable person.

But if I check the functions she's closer to the INFJ in my opinion.

One thing is sure she's introverted.
Im an ENTP and we get along GREAT ! That's the first person I meet that I can understand 100% and that can understand me 100% We feel like we have the exact same way to analyze things.

Our differences :

1. She's introverted, Im extraverted
2. She's more detailed, more organized
3. Im more impulsive /agressive, she's more laid-back, sometimes quite slow
4. She's very detached (like INTP)
5. She's so detached that she sometimes misses clues, hints. She doesn't see the evil in people. She's trusting, but sometimes too much.

Beside :
she's very observant of mimic, voice gesture of people. When she imitates someone, it's so real, that you can scroll on the floor and just laugh.
She's sarcastic, and can be very funny with people she knows well.

She hates wedding dresses and other mushy stuff as much as I. She finds it ridiculous. On the other hand, she's very girly in her appearance.

She's a nurse.

She's very intelligent and did very well at school with no effort.
She's always ready to help anyone. She doesn't count time for a friends.

She's rather intuitive I think because she's very metaphorical, not litterate at all. But still when she tells a story, she's always telling all the details on how it happened to the point it's boring sometimes.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Reasons she's likely not an INFJ:
4. She's very detached (like INTP)
5. She's so detached that she sometimes misses clues, hints. She doesn't see the evil in people. She's trusting, but sometimes too much.
But still when she tells a story, she's always telling all the details on how it happened to the point it's boring sometimes.

*Outwardly you should be able to tell the difference between an INTP and an INFJ.

INTPs are detached, not emotional, not able to read emotions very well. Also the long-winded stories point to INTP as well. They cant read emotional clues about when you are tired of the conversation.

The fact that you also get along incredibly well points to INTP.

Since she's a female she might be better at recognizing emotions and feelings. INTP males are pretty easy to spot. Stephen King is a great example of an INTP. Detached, unemotional, kind of longwinded.

Dunno. My guess is INTP with a fairly balanced thinking-feeling function. She seems to orient a little bit to people (focus on friends, being a nurse). However, this really doesnt determine T vs. F.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok ! That was my first guess.... But she's more down-to-earth than I also. She's less messy... Is that INTP also?

And INTPs do that details story too?

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Your description of her seems to associate with the INTP archetype besides:

"She doesn't see the evil in people. She's trusting, but sometimes too much."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts