Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to hear your opinion of my tritype or opinions about my dominant type. I've been wandering between 3, 4, 7,6 and 1 :laughing: . Now I feel like I have landed on being a type four and started looking into tritypes. I answered a few questions from a questionnaire.

What age range are you in?
I'm soon 18.

What were you like as a kid?
I was really curious and wanted to know how things work. Usually happy but I spent a lot of time thinking about things. In some ways I was mature for my age. I had only a few friends. In preschool I didn't know anyone and I spent a lot of time alone. I remember watching other kids playing something but I didn't want to because I didn't feel like playing that game. I have always liked school and learning. I wasn't rebellious or anything like that. I liked playing with toys and drawing. I was quite sensitive.

Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?
I have warm relationships with my parents. I spend a lot of time with my mom(type 9) and I can talk about everything with her.

What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?
I value kindness, knowledge and honesty. Honesty is probably the most important value to me. I value being authentic to myself. I avoid lying and giving a mean image of myself. I avoid breaking the rules and being unethical according to my values.

Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?

As a child I was afraid of the dark, death and time going too fast ( I sometimes had this feeling that soon I have to "watch" everything I love die and before I know it it's my time) . I remember running away when something scary happened. In a way I still fear dying.

a.) How do you see yourself?
I see myself as thoughtful, willing to learn and in some way different. I sometimes feel insecure about myself especially when it comes to dating. I'm curious and studious. I'm good at school and figuring things out. I see myself as a person who spends a lot of time thinking about life and future. I'm emotional and I show this side to my close friends. I'm kind of a private person. I laugh very easily but I usually feel some kind of longing or emptiness...( a feeling that I just can't put my finger on).
b.) How do you want others to see you?
I want others to see me as smart, kind and caring. I hope they think of me as reliable and wise. I hope I give them something so that they can talk good things behind my back. :D Like "I've never met a person like her she's awesome" or something like that :D. I hope they see me as someone to respect and whose advice to follow.
c.) What do you dislike the most in other people?
I dislike people who are fake. I dislike people who are arrogant and disrespectful.

What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I feel at best when I can be helpful or when I just "get" something ( like solve a problem). I feel worst if I hurt someone or when I humiliate myself like saying or doing something stupid.

Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:

a.) anger

I usually get angry when I do something badly and disappoint myself. Like if I've been training for a long time something and I still can't do it right ( I also feel shame ). Then I'm really angry at myself. I don't usually get angry with other people. I can be irritated if someone is being "unethical" and unfair towards other people ( then I can rant to my mom or a friend ). I usually throw something to the floor ( nothing breakable :D like a clothing) and storm out to my room or somewhere where I can be by myself. I listen to some music and think about the situation. When I'm tired of thinking about the problem I start to do research on some subject :D.

b.) shame
I usually withdraw to my own room and spend a lot of time thinking. I hate it when I feel shameful. I feel hopeless. If I feel shame, I usually get angry at myself. I become very sentimental and negative. I usually just think about how I failed and cry and feel like I'm just not good enough for anything. I cry a lot. I feel shame when I fail in front of people, let someone down or when I am ( or feel) incompetent. I face my darkest moments when I feel shame.

c.) anxiety
I usually feel like I need to talk to someone. I think about ways how to solve the problem that's causing me to feel anxiety. I talk to people really close to me and try to come up with an answer.I feel anxiety when I feel like I can't fulfill someones expectations. Romantic relationships are usually scary for me and cause me anxiety ( because I fear that I'm going to get hurt really bad).

So what do you guys think? I would really appreciate your answers. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got "The alchemist" 1w9, 4w3, 5w6 (SP/SO) but I have trouble deciding between type 5 and 4. I fear that I am judging myself according to irrelevant issues.

·
Banned
5,877 Posts
I can see a core 5 much more clearly than a core 4.
I might come back and expand on it, this thread piqued my interest since that seems to be my tritype.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can see a core 5 much more clearly than a core 4.
I might come back and expand on it, this thread piqued my interest since that seems to be my tritype.
I would hope so. :) I think my tritype is 541/451 at least I identify with the image of it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would also love to hear what would you think my instinctual variants might be. I'm honestly kind of lost with them. I feel like I could be any of them and at the same time none of them :D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts