Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm not interested in becoming pregnant again. But I did once marry someone who thought I was beautiful through out. When I was married and was pregnant with my ex husband's child, he thought I was sexy as all get out.

But how many men would actually think their current partner would be sexy if their belly was full of their child? I think that may be a rare man.

Right now, I date men who like me for my body. They know I have a commitment to physical fitness. They have the privilege of knowing I won't throw out my petite body shape for a child.

So are these guys more shallow?

How many guys are out there that would actually like their woman through all shapes and sizes?

Reactions: bionic

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
If she was carrying a child we had created for nine months, and had to go through pain, sickness and stress I probably would be more interested in looking after her and making sure she was comfortable rather than caring about sex or her looks (which are nothing compared to the wellbeing of a woman I love and the mother of our child).

Also, I heard men's testosterone levels decrease when their partner is pregnant, so I can easily just stop taking my testosterone tablets (can't make it myself due to hypogonadism when I was a child). This would actually prevent me from having an erection and I think it may cut sperm production temporarily, but that can all be returned to normal afterwards.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i really wouldnt be with someone who went off me when i was pregnant,, i think this would show immaturity ,unintelligence and the signs of a superficial relationship. if a man is only concerned with his partners body looking gorgeous i think it shows he has not really fallen in love with her, hes fallen in lust with her. and if i was seeing someone who was like this the relationship would abruptly end.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I shall wait as a ridiculous amount of men claim to not care about their significant other's body change.

Let the lies again. :/

·
Registered
382 Posts
I shall wait as a ridiculous amount of men claim to not care about their significant other's body change.

not all men care about the body changes, some actual care more about their partner for who she is not what she looks like.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
My current SO is already at least 50 pounds overweight. I can handle pregnancy on top of that. However, we've only been dating for 3 months, and of those, I spend 2 abroad - so it would be a bit quick!

·
Registered
565 Posts
umm, i think in their own way they're just as sexy as non-pregnant women (some more so). probably just some primal desire to want get them pregnant again, i suppose:laughing:

but, i couldn't imagine having sex with a pregnant woman, it'd feel like i was somehow screwing the baby too...not a nice thought, really....:frustrating:

p.s.
despite this, i almost always find slim, even skinny, girls the most attractive. i don't feel it's shallow, i am open to all personalities as long as they're thoughtful, any hair colour, skin colour, i don't care about their 'vices' really (i don't smoke, i wouldn't care if they did)...etc, but i really like slim.
i myself am and always have been (and always intend to be) very skinny (and i mean skinny: ribs poking out, pointy shoulders, dorky-style skinny angular legs.
:} ) and so, it is natural really, for me to be attracted to slimmer people. although also, their face has to be attractive to me, no feature is necessarily a turn off as long as the face in general is attractive to me

some people ARE naturally skinny, i wish 'skinny haters' would quiet down, because what they say is very hurtful to guilt-ridden slim people...:sad:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

Ridiculous amount? Two now four....LOL. There are people who stand by their women no matter what. I think society gives this sometimes false idea that the "Grass is always greener" and you can always find someone better. There might be better options just not realistic options. I believe relationships are basically a verbal contracts between two people. My girlfriend should be in the process of being/becoming my best friend. I don't believe you should ever cut out on your best friends unless they commit a heinous crime.

Seducer.. agreed on the skinny haters.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hell no I wouldn't find it sexy.

But I'd tell her she's sexier'n all sin, everyday. And I'd sure as hell make her believe it.

Negative Nancy.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I think I'd have a much harder time feeling attractive while being pregnant than my husband would have seeing me as such.

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
umm, i think in their own way they're just as sexy as non-pregnant women (some more so). probably just some primal desire to want get them pregnant again, i suppose:laughing:

but, i couldn't imagine having sex with a pregnant woman, it'd feel like i was somehow screwing the baby too...not a nice thought, really....:frustrating:

p.s.
despite this, i almost always find slim, even skinny, girls the most attractive. i don't feel it's shallow, i am open to all personalities as long as they're thoughtful, any hair colour, skin colour, i don't care about their 'vices' really (i don't smoke, i wouldn't care if they did)...etc, but i really like slim.
i myself am and always have been (and always intend to be) very skinny (and i mean skinny: ribs poking out, pointy shoulders, dorky-style skinny angular legs.
:} ) and so, it is natural really, for me to be attracted to slimmer people. although also, their face has to be attractive to me, no feature is necessarily a turn off as long as the face in general is attractive to me

some people ARE naturally skinny, i wish 'skinny haters' would quiet down, because what they say is very hurtful to guilt-ridden slim people...:sad:

Perfect. I have nothing more to add but just to agree. :proud:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I don't have a woman now, but if I did, I'd make her do two things: either have an abortion or put the child up for adoption. However, I'd rather wear a condom rather than deal with pregnancy at my age.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
I don't have a woman now, but if I did, I'd make her do two things: either have an abortion or put the child up for adoption. However, I'd rather wear a condom rather than deal with pregnancy at my age.
Congratulations on making yourself sound like a caveman. Also, ask yourself if your annoyance at using a condom is really as bad as what your girlfriend would have to go through if she got pregnant?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.