Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've wondered about his type, but I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

Here are some details about him:

He doesn't like crowds, and dealing with people he doesn't know, but will do so if it means getting to hang out with those he does know.

He loves his animals. Taking care of them are one of the few things that seem to genuinely make him happy. When he was able to hatch his baby clown fish eggs, it was all he wanted to talk about.

He loves to complain, though it doesn't seem he does much to fix his problems.

He rarely ever shares his true feelings, and he rarely acts like how he truly is, because he doesn't think others would understand.

He tends to think the worst about people.

He doesn't like letting go of old friends, even though they've changed dramatically over the years, and even when he can no longer relate to most of them.

He likes to gossip about people.

He has his own morals, and tends to look down at people who don't fit them.

Even though he is different from most people, he sometimes doesn't like that very much. He sometimes wishes he was like most people, if it would lead to happiness and peace.

He has a very dark sense of humor.

He doesn't like direct confrontation, though will react, if pushed enough.

He is incredibly angry and angst-ridden.

He smokes weed, and drinks alcohol, to deal with his problems.

He can view certain actions as a betrayal, like the act of sleeping with someone that had bullied him when he was younger.

He isn't very organized.

He lacks drive, and tends to give up easily.

He likes to spend time thinking about ideas, so much so that he pretty much could have excellent chats with one of his other friends that studies philosophy.

I can provide more details about him, if needed.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like someone you should stop being friends with.
He's not a bad guy. He's troubled, but he can be very helpful, if you're in trouble. Also, he will always be there to listen, if you need someone to talk to. People tend to take advantage of him sometimes, because of these things. I think it's part of why he's become so negative.

·
Banned
161 Posts
He's not a bad guy. He's troubled, but he can be very helpful, if you're in trouble. Also, he will always be there to listen, if you need someone to talk to. People tend to take advantage of him sometimes, because of these things. I think it's part of why he's become so negative.
What do you think he is?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts