Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if all enfjs on this thread were on a beach with a whole bunch of mini campfires around eachother, that way the groups are small enogh to feel comfortable talking to each other, and also hop to different campfires so meet other enfjs, while this is going on, theres a band playing songs that we request, and of course we'd all pretty much enjoy the taste in music i would assume, i could only imagine what awsomeness that would be?

Anyone have any other idea that would happen if we were all united in the same place? Haha

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Absolute bliss! Could I play my rendition of Passenger's 'Let Her Go' that I've recently learned too? :)
Lol. My ENFJ friend introduced me to Passenger and that was the first song I really enjoyed off that album. Is it an ENFJ thing to like Passenger?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ok that sounds like heaven! ooh, now I have to check out this band. I'd request The Beatles "Yellow Submarine". I think that's just the most adorable song and fun to be silly to :) As someone said on ENFJ FB page, not sure people could handle all that power in one place, LOL. :kitteh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts