Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go fluffy and share your stories about your significant other.

1. How long you've been in a relationship with him/her?
  2. What do you like most from them, whether it's physical or characters?
  3. What does he like most from you?
  4. How the two of you met? Is it love on a first sight? How the love growth as time goes by?
  5. What type are you and you partner?
  6. What lessons do you learn from your relationship with him/her?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hmm, I guess I'll go first:

1. I have been with him for 3 years (in about a month).
2. I like how well we get along, that I don't get tired of being around him (like I do with everyone else), how cute he is, how we wrestle rough and he doesn't go easy on me, and how he can take my mean jokes and give them right back.
3. He likes (I think) all the same things that I like about him, and my ass :wink:
4. We met at a mutual friends birthday party, then the same friend and I would party at his house all the time. He thought I hated him for about a year until one drunken night a friend dared me to make out with him and I did...who says romance is dead? :tongue:
5. I'm an INTP and he's an INTJ
6. I've learned that there are some people more stubborn than me :laughing: and that even INTJs can be silly if you can get close enough.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Yay fluffiness. I find this surprisingly enjoyable on occasion.

1. How long you've been in a relationship with him/her? Coming up on 5 months.
    [*]What do you like most from them, whether it's physical or characters? I love how intellectual she is. Though she prefers when I inject myself into the conversation I could sit and listen to her talk about just about anything for hours and not get bored. She's the smartest and most entertaining person I know. ^_^
    [*]What does she like most from you? Probably how much we have in common. We share music tastes (which is really hard to find, as we've both experienced) and we have similar ideologies. We sync really well and where we don't have something in common we at least compliment each other.
    [*]How the two of you met? Is it love on a first sight? How the love growth as time goes by? We met on a forum. I developed a huge crush on her before I even knew what she looked like. Then I saw pictures, she was absolutely gorgeous, and it was just obvious that I must be a part of her life in some way. Preferably in a romantic way but we were both too shy to admit the mutual attraction between us for close to 6 months. The longer we're together, it seems, the more I come to admire her.
    [*]What type are you and you partner? I'm either an ISTP or an INTJ (no one knows which, not even me) and she's and ENFP.
    [*]What lessons do you learn from your relationship with him/her? I've learned that healthy relationships with people, whether they're romantic or not, never make you feel stupid. Even if the person is vastly more intellectual than you, if they're any kind of decent person, they're not going to use that against you or put you down for not being at their level and understand that different intelligences are just as valid as theirs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
1. We have been best friends for about four years, and about 5 months ago started a romantic relationship.

2. The way she can light up a room when she enters is amazing. You can't help but give her your attention. She is very confident, yet tells me how safe I make her feel. She has a plan for her life and has a great sense of who she is and what she wants. She is extremely intelligent and intuitive, and a great single mom. She's got a great body and a smile that goes straight to your soul.

3. The thing she likes about me most is that she feels that I am genuine. I also give her a place that she can feel safe.

4. We both work part time for the place and hit it off right away. We had an emotional connection almost immediately. We quickly became best friends. After a couple years we both had grown very fond of the other, and cared very much for each other. Up until this last year circumstances kept us from advancing our relationship. Changing from close friends to lovers is an obstacle filled challenge, and a scary one at that. What if this doesn't work out... Have I given up the person I care about most?? The transition was awkward. We found ourselves backward from normal relationships. We already had such a strong emotional bond, but found that we really didn't know each other as partners. We talk about the future quite often, and almost always it includes "we" "us" "ours". Our love continues to grow as we meet and concur new challenges.

5. I am an INFP, 9w1. And she is an ENTJ, 8w7

6. I have learned to take a very close look at myself and my unhealthy habits and patterns in my past relationships. Having a partner now, that has witnessed up close some of my past relationships, calls me out on my behavior. I have also started to learn to extrovert myself more, so that I can meet her needs. Mostly I'm learning to be true to myself, because all she truly wants from me, is me. I have also learned that ENTJs and type 8s are not as scary as they may first seem. Under all they're hard armor, you will find a soft heart. Full of feeling and emotion. When we first started becoming romantic, I was warned that she doesn't snuggle. Now she calls me just to tell me how much she misses being in my arms, and we often find ourselves wasting a sunday morning refusing to stop being close to each other.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: WickedQueen

·
Registered
40 Posts
  1. How long you've been in a relationship with him/her?
  2. What do you like most from them, whether it's physical or characters?
  3. What does he like most from you?
  4. How the two of you met? Is it love on a first sight? How the love growth as time goes by?
  5. What type are you and you partner?
  6. What lessons do you learn from your relationship with him/her?
1- Four months
2- I love her caring nature. She cares about people and helps others freely. She's very beautiful, her hair especially!
3- She likes that I'm responsible and intelligent. And I'm athletic.
4- We met a year ago. I wanted to date her but she just started dating someone else. When they broke up in January I knew I wanted to pursue her. I gave it a couple months. But she was struggling with the breakup and so we almost didn't get together. But she decided to give it a chance, and slowly her heart opened up and she fell in love with me too!
5- I'm ENFP, she's ISFP
6- Patience for sure. I had to wait for her heart to open up. And I've learned how important communication is to deal with problems. Unfortunately having her heart closed off a bit caused a few problems. But we've been able to work out many of them.

·
Registered
227 Posts
1. Six months
2. We're so much alike..say the same things at the same time, laugh at the same jokes, talk about abstract subjects for hours. And, to be shallow, he's hot. He makes me think less and talk about things that are on my mind and he completely believes in me whatever I'm doing or dealing with at the time. He's got a great heart, there's so much of it, it's humbling sometimes.
3. The same things I listed probably minus the heart business. I know he likes that I can bring him out of a bad mood or an ill temper. He tells me all the time that I center him.
4. Through friends. He says he was fascinated. I was interested but guarded. It was too good to be true, ya know? After a few weeks of being friendly, he finally just said, "Hey, I want to be with you. Let's give it a shot." The love aspect was surprising to both of us. He's got some things going on that make life difficult and so do I, but every difficulty we go through with each other makes it deeper and truer.
5. INTJ and INTJ
6. He's taught me to not be so scared and closed to certain things that I swore would never be a part of my life and that needing someone beside you sometimes doesn't make you less of anything, it makes you more because you have someone standing with you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.