Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be cathartic for a few of you. Here's a crazy ex story of mine.

In college and living with roommates, I dated this really dense football guy. In the middle of the night he came over to our student complex and screamed for me out side our living room window (think "Stella" timber), then punched his fist through the window. I think he was too stupid to figure out I wasn't ignoring him, I was sleeping. But after that display, I found no need to explain things.

Go.

Reactions: susurration

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Oh boy. Well I am a magnet.
Ex#1 : Started kicking my car at my work, and the was casting a Death spell on me.
Ex#2 recent was had her first husband move-in, her second one she conned to give her 3,000 grand, and just a bad overall person.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Had a GF in my early twenties who would break into my house while I was at work, pile my clothes on the bed and sleep amongst them. About 3 months in she threatened to kill me if I ever left her. Guess what happened...
She killed you?

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, I have literally spitted out my ice coffee from reading these last few posts. ROFLMAO! Wow. You guys have totally trumped me. Damn, that is some crazy shiz..
Oh boy. Well I am a magnet.
Ex#1 : Started kicking my car at my work, and the was casting a Death spell on me.
Lol. What the hell does a death spell sound like?

Reactions: Laeona

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ok, so the thread is called" crazy ex stories"
I dont present myself as a married, or previously married man, or a figment of your magination.
You conclude.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, so the thread is called" crazy ex stories"
I dont present myself as a married, or previously married man, or a figment of your magination.
You conclude.
Are you one of my crazy ex's? :shocked:

Reactions: Laeona

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
This may be cathartic for a few of you. Here's a crazy ex story of mine.

In college and living with roommates, I dated this really dense football guy. In the middle of the night he came over to our student complex and screamed for me out side our living room window (think "Stella" timber), then punched his fist through the window. I think he was too stupid to figure out I wasn't ignoring him, I was sleeping. But after that display, I found no need to explain things.

Go.
Jesus woman, you are like a magnet for crazy men aren't you? lol

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
Just a quick story...

I cheated on gf
she picked up guy at frat house
they break into my apt and have sex in my bed
I am an intj so I don't really care, that is the funny part

·
Registered
707 Posts
Wow... I don't think I'm anywhere near that bad, but I am one of the psycho ex's. But rightfully so.

I dated a guy when I had just turned 21 and I had also just gotten out of the military. Really good looking guy, about 33, recently divorced, two little girls... Anyway, so we started dating, but I didn't really feel comfortable with him so I didn't sleep with him for about a month. When I finally did put out, I was sleeping at his condo and he left early to go to work. He wakes me up with a phonecall telling me that he wasn't really divorced and that he was going back to his wife. I replied, very calmly, "That's wonderful. I wish you all the happiness in the world."

So I hang up, rub my eyes, look around and say to myself, "This place needs some color." Now I'm not psycho enough to break or steal anything- I mean, that would just be improper. So I just made a few minor additions to the place. I implanted panties all over the place, put on some red lipstick and smeared my lips along his shirt tails, sprayed my perfume EVERYWHERE (especially in the kids clothes, as they commented on how nice my perfume smelled), unwrapped some condoms and left them under the bed, I put some xanax in his toothpaste, and I left a really sweet note on the fridge telling him how much of a wonderful night I had with him.

And then I left. I just left it to my imagination to determine exactly what events followed. Good times.

Other than that, my last ex, after we broke up, I still had a key and I had to get my cat. I went over to get him, and he left his FaceBook page up on his computer. Inquiring minds were interested in what he was up to. He was talking to the NASTIEST girl I've ever seen and she had sent him some "sexy" pics. I copied and pasted their conversation exchanges as well as the pics she sent him and sent it to everyone on his email blast list. :D

Don't fuck with an angry woman.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
One of my exs told me that the first time he hung out with me, he saved the pieces of my hair that he found in my room, and wrapped them around his dick when I was out of the room. I didn't bother asking why.. (isfp)

Another time, an ex pulled my hair really hard to hurt me when I was driving, so I slowed the car down a little, reached across him and opened the door and at the same time, heaving him out of it into a ditch. I don't like having my hair pulled. (estx)

When I broke up with another, I left, walked to my car.. got ready to leave, and he jumped on the hood of the car and refused to get off of it. I had to drive up a bit and slam on the breaks to get him off of the car. (another isfp)

I have had two exs, after I dump them, end up with girls who could have srsly been my twin.. creepy.. (enfp and xxxx)

One of them had his mother break up with me on an outgoing answering machine message. "Crissie, I know you are hurt and stuff, but Brandon doesn't want to talk to you anymore.." Lol.. loser. Oh, and he was 26 - not 12.. (ixtp)

One of them kept stealing, and wearing.. my makeup. :O (xsfx)

I'll post more as I remember them, maybe.. I know theres a ton.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
One of my exs told me that the first time he hung out with me, he saved the pieces of my hair that he found in my room, and wrapped them around his dick when I was out of the room. I didn't bother asking why..

Another time, an ex pulled my hair really hard to hurt me when I was driving, so I slowed the car down a little, reached across him and opened the door and at the same time, heaving him out of it into a ditch. I don't like having my hair pulled.

When I broke up with another, I left, walked to my car.. got ready to leave, and he jumped on the hood of the car and refused to get off of it. I had to drive up a bit and slam on the breaks to get him off of the car.

I have had two exs, after I dump them, end up with girls who could have srsly been my twin.. creepy..

One of them had his mother break up with me on an outgoing answering machine message. "Crissie, I know you are hurt and stuff, but Brandon doesn't want to talk to you anymore.." Lol.. loser. Oh, and he was 26 - not 12..

One of them kept stealing, and wearing.. my makeup. :O
And so far the award goes to Promethea!

Omfg!!!!!! That was a great read. I am both sorry for you and frightened.

Please tell me your current guy is appreciative of what it must take for you to trust the species again. :laughing:

Reactions: Promethea

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Omfg!!!!!! That was a great read. And so far the award goes to Promethea!

Please tell me your current guy is appreciative of what it must take for you to trust the species again. :laughing:
I attract complete nutcases. Not always. But 99 percent of the time. I think its because nothing really shocks me and they think I am finally 'that one person who will listen and understand.' They seem mentally together at first, then they show how completely unhinged they really are..

Lol.. thx..:laughing:

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
Don't fuck with an angry woman.
I remember posting something like "hell hath no fury like a women scorned" and everyone was like "I'd never do that...." see ? A pissed off woman is really scary. :crying:

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
What does INTJ have to do with anything?
INTJs are able to leave relationships when they're over, and get on with their lives. They believe that this is the right thing to do.

When its over its over. I don't look back but maybe thats me.

Reactions: kiwigrl
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.