Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No conversation needed. I just need to vent this a sec.

The other day my neices were over and they were wearing different color socks. Apparently this is some kind of new hip fashion statement. Or maybe it always was. I don't know.

However, I just want to say THEY DO NOT MATCH, THEY ARE WRONG, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

That is all.

:laughing:

·
Registered
287 Posts
That's okay. I remember it being a popular thing to do when I was a child. I didn't much care for it then either.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I do this, merely out of laziness though... not for fashion.

Reactions: IncredibleMouse

·
Registered
53 Posts
"Every generation laughs at the old fashions but religiously follows the new." H.D. Thoreau

·
Registered
771 Posts
Feast your sock coveting eyes on these beauts, heathens.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts

I would totally wear these because I like them. I find them beautiful, and they express my free-spirited nature.
*carefully places target on forehead*

·
Registered
771 Posts
THEY DON'T MATCH!! THEY ARE THE WRONG COLOR!!

lol :laughing:
They are quantinium socks, wholly dependent on the observer.

Medical note: if you see a cat in a box you are clinically insane

·
Registered
312 Posts
I seem to remember people purchasing a pair of red, and a pair of blue converse/pf flyers or the like and wearing one of each color simultaneously... I suppose I can see some level of appeal to it, just in being different from everyone else when all the shoes looked the same. Or now... with those damn hipster kids...
"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."-Rand

This gentleman however, took the concept to an inexcusable level of absurdity:

·
Registered
823 Posts
I've never in my life wore socks of different colors. I'll go with two which technically don't match, but which are at least mostly similar if I have no other choice.

·
Banned
75 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts