Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now i am working on getting all the Wikipedia pages i view to display in the proper characters; symbols; fonts; scripts instead of Unicode or ? or squares anyone else find themselves spending hours on weird projects

·
Registered
545 Posts
I decided to quit facebook for three monthes. I'm so wild and crazy.

Reactions: b1hedw58

·
Banned
2,233 Posts
Me and my best bud are writing a comic book about a badass black hipster who infiltrates the subcultural club scene and sets the other hipsters ablaze with a flamethrower.

I'll let ya know how it turns out.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'm building a wife out of body parts I acquire whilst on grave robbing adventures, but that's really more of a hobby than a project.
There's a movie about a guy who did that... it was sick (and no, not sic); I started watching it not knowing what it was and kinda got hooked because the whole concept was so outrageous I couldn't believe it!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well I just got elected to be the Props and Set Officer of my Unis Performing Arts Society so I'm going to be building loads of crazy sets soon!

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
I became a vegetarian for just to see if i could do it. I have no problem with meat or anything, I was just wondering if I could handle the challenge :)

·
Banned
45 Posts
There's a movie about a guy who did that... it was sick (and no, not sic); I started watching it not knowing what it was and kinda got hooked because the whole concept was so outrageous I couldn't believe it!!
If it wasn't Bride of Re-Animator you were watching the wrong awesome movie.

·
Registered
498 Posts
My newest project might be reupholstering/refinishing furniture. Tons of good furniture gets tossed out when people get bored of it, so why not turn it into something new and fun again? :D

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Too many.... So many that most never are realized. That is a problem I face but become increasingly better at.

·
Banned
45 Posts
My newest project might be reupholstering/refinishing furniture. Tons of good furniture gets tossed out when people get bored of it, so why not turn it into something new and fun again? :D
Message me if you have any questions about this, since it is what I do for a living. At least it is when people have money to spend on such things. Right now I am reconditioning a antique table making it look good but still old.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I became a vegetarian for just to see if i could do it. I have no problem with meat or anything, I was just wondering if I could handle the challenge :)
My ENTP husband and I once spent a week eating only fruit and vegetables for the challenge (his idea - I could never have made him do it if it was my idea :p). We now understand why herbivores need to eat so much!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Me and my best bud are writing a comic book about a badass black hipster who infiltrates the subcultural club scene and sets the other hipsters ablaze with a flamethrower.

I'll let ya know how it turns out.
I love it, I love everything about it, I want more of it, where can I get more of it?

On a serious note, my sister (She's ENTP) walked into my room about six minutes ago, asking for a lighter and some converse... she wants to see if they burn faster than hers.... You ENTP's are so zany.

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
My ENTP husband and I once spent a week eating only fruit and vegetables for the challenge (his idea - I could never have made him do it if it was my idea :p). We now understand why herbivores need to eat so much!
I know, right? I ate lots of raisins and craisins. needless to say, I now get my daily fiber intake,haha (I'm still going vegetarian as of right now. dunno how long its gonna last, though.

·
Banned
2,233 Posts
I love it, I love everything about it, I want more of it, where can I get more of it?

On a serious note, my sister (She's ENTP) walked into my room about six minutes ago, asking for a lighter and some converse... she wants to see if they burn faster than hers.... You ENTP's are so zany.
I am currently an ISTP. But back in the day, I was an ENTP.

With that said: I can be pretty zany when the situation calls for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts