Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I constantly find myself embarking in these projects, for no reason. My most recent project was making a mashup and music video.

I wanted feedback on my video and song, from anyone willing to watch! I'm pretty proud of it, but i never know whether or not its justified, or who to really share it with!!

Thank youuuuu <3

Does anyone else do things like this, and care to share? I love seeing how other ENFP's express themselves, as well as how other types do.

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
I think it's super awesome! But I don't really see how closeness ("feel so close to you") is a physical act only - in this case the act of kissing. For me feeling close is is something more profound, something that cannot be fully explained even perhaps. The most intimate moments I experienced with a woman didn't involve any kissing or even touching. Maybe you can include a theme like that? Or make it more exciting by emphasizing the moments before the kiss, like how the eyes respond to the stare of the other or something→more suspense. I hope I don't come off as too negative, see it more as a way to support you.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Good video. It was beautifully edited and the color scheme looked like it took a lot of work. I used to do a lot of video editing and I can tell you've got a knack for it.

I've been on a writing kick and have written a LOT of fan fiction recently. Link is in my signature and I love feedback too... :proud:

·
Registered
233 Posts
That was awesome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts