Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not so great at typing people yet, so I thought you'd do me a little favor here :tongue:
So, I watched Cruel Intentions yesterday, one of my favourite childhood movies, and despite of thinking and struggling for an hour or so, I couldn't type Sebastian. The reason why I Really wanna know his type isn't that I'm a fangirl or something, it's just that I always find myself attracted to that kind of guys. I think knowing the exact personality type would help finding out more about them:proud:

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm not so great at typing people yet, so I thought you'd do me a little favor here :tongue:
So, I watched Cruel Intentions yesterday, one of my favourite childhood movies, and despite of thinking and struggling for an hour or so, I couldn't type Sebastian. The reason why I Really wanna know his type isn't that I'm a fangirl or something, it's just that I always find myself attracted to that kind of guys. I think knowing the exact personality type would help finding out more about them:proud:
You should have more confidence in your post! I think a lot of our threads on this subforum are just random questions about type. Doesn't really matter *why* we want to know, we just do :)

Sebastian pretty much has to be an SP right? All that whining about boredom, fast cars, lots of money, quick flings. Probably would be a 'T' based on the way he runs over people's feelings until he falls in love...

so I guess xSTP. probably ISTP.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should have more confidence in your post! I think a lot of our threads on this subforum are just random questions about type. Doesn't really matter *why* we want to know, we just do :)
Why do all INFJs have to be so supportive and great all the time? :happy: thanks ;)

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
I was going to type him as ESTJ, then thinking about it Sarah Michelle's character seems more SJ. He just seems extroverted in my opinon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts