Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just married my fiance. We were also living together before spending most of our time together. After i have just been so emotional, i mean i can get tears thinking about how mich I love him and it is also a bit scary caring so much for another human. I am also a mom and it is close to the feelings after giving birth and just in general. Love is great.

Have you also tried that?

·
Registered
980 Posts
The Gardener : Hands Cling to Eyes

HANDS cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes: thus begins the record of our hearts.
It is the moonlit night of March;
the sweet smell of henna is in the air;
my flute lies on the earth neglected
and your garland of flowers is unfinished.

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

Your veil of the saffron colour
makes my eyes drunk.
The jasmine wreath that you wove me
thrills to my heart like praise.

It is a game of giving and withholding,
revealing and screening again;
some smiles and some little shyness,
and some sweet useless struggles.

No mystery beyond the present;
no striving for the impossible;
no shadow behind the charm;
no groping in the depth of the dark.

We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent;
we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.
It is enough what we give and we get.
We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Eh. I've cried because of him, but because I was scared of losing him and we were stuck in a situation where he might have to choose between me and his family. We're still trying to resolve that issue, but I was just over worrying; but it probably won't be that extreme. I cried a lot for three/four days straight, and I never told him because I didn't want to stress him out even more. I was also in a vulnerable time because I was getting 5-6 hours of sleep every single night and haven't had a break day in months, so that's probably why I was so emotional.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Yes, whenever I've loved really deep I would cry sometimes because it's so intense your body has to find a way to move the extreme energy around and get it out of the body, so it makes you cry. At least that's how I experience it.
It's impossible to describe the profound feelings of love, it feels spiritual and that can't be put into words.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts