• gay

Votes: 6 16.7%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do dey doo da snuggles.

Not the first thing that pops into my mind when I think INTP tbh.

Do you enjoy it?

·
Banned
3,444 Posts
after having a mental connection, cuddling is an option. And yes I enjoy it. otherwise, no.
I read this as, "mental condition." And then I imagined you having a dissociative episode or catatonia and needing a cuddle.

Fair enough.

I cuddle my kids like crazy. As long as they're clean. I probably have a bit of Sensory Processing Disorder, so while I sometimes like cuddling my husband, I also wonder why he never told me his skeleton is made of adamantium and thus each limb weighs ten billion pounds and crushes me, and why his body temperature is always set to "bake." I like putting my head (just my head) on his chest and falling asleep, only I almost never make it to the sleep part because his body is too hot and so the side of my face gets overheated.

All of this does come in handy on cold winter nights, however.

He also does this groping thing when I'm asleep that he calls cuddling. It's boob-and-ass-and-crotch-specific cuddling. That would be fine if I were awake, but usually I am not (or was not) when it happens, so it's annoying. I think that's violating a social contract of sleeping with another person, which is that you can trust them to actually let you sleep when you're asleep. He apologizes but accepts no responsibility, saying it's his body doing it, not him. I do not think that excuse would stand up in court.

All that said, I can't sleep at all when he's not in the bed at night. So clearly I do like it in some way.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Gay, straight, bi, pan. That doesn't even matter in this case. The more bashful you are about cuddling, the more the NFs and extroverts (especially those glorious ENFPs) will want to cuddle you just to "torture" you...but you know you love it.
:tongue:

Reactions: brightflashes

·
Registered
245 Posts
I've never experienced this cuddling thing, so I don't really know. But, I would be willing to try it atleast once if the opportunity ever comes.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Do you do it?
yes. occasionally. partner & cats only.

Do you enjoy it?
sometimes, depends a lot on mood/occupation of the mind.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Ok, cuddling, I'm actually a big fan always have been.

But here's the thing. There should be unwritten rules when it comes to cuddling:
-It does not work while watching an action movie or especially a football game I'm into. I worry about somewhat involunary actions my body may make when things on TV get exciting and injuring somebody.
-If I'm reading a book in bed, I don't mind cuddling at the same time, but flipping the pages is difficult and if we fall asleep like that, beware of heavy books!
-If I'm actually in one of those moods where I'm getting stuff done around the house, don't stop me in the middle of the room I'm passing through to cuddle while standing, these moments don't happen very often and I realize how tenuous my motivation with such things can be.
-If I just ate too big of a meal and have not been working out, I may feel kinda doughy, and don't want to be feeling myself, so cuddling seems counter intuitive to me. My own thing, I understand nobody else can tell its been 5 days since I've worked out, but I feel it.

Yeah, aside from that I like cuddling.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
I hate cuddling, let alone being touched.

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,039 Posts
My INTP partner loves cuddles. It's kind of irritating. : (

I don't think my irritation is type specific, though. I think it has to do with my chronic pain and nerve issues (I'm also not ticklish).

Reactions: SgtPepper

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
My INTP partner loves cuddles. It's kind of irritating. : (

I don't think my irritation is type specific, though. I think it has to do with my chronic pain and nerve issues (I'm also not ticklish).
My INTP also seems to enjoy cuddling (unless we accumulate too much body heat). He's very affectionate. Lol

Reactions: brightflashes

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
When it's cold, sometimes I curl up in the fetal position. Does that count?
lmfao. 100%.

I voted "gay," cuz this poll is.

Cuddling is… THE FUCKING SHIT.

Reactions: Strostkovy
1 - 20 of 34 Posts