Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
If uncircumcised: Clean it every day.
If circumcised: Clean it anyway.

This has been a PSA on the differences between 'cut' and 'uncut'.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I know I have to wash my junk, that really wasn't the question.
This is like me asking which car I should buy, and you answering by explaining what the difference between a car and a plane is...

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Yes, I know I have to wash my junk, that really wasn't the question.
I was saying that washing was pretty much the only difference, and it's not that much of a difference.

As @twoofthree said, it wouldn't feel different:
The skin commonly tends to get pushed back on penetration, so it eventually doesn't become an issue even if it was noticeable.

Aside from that, there's obviously the aesthetic preference -- though if you're with a girl who has strong enough ideals of what a penis should look like to make an issue of it, you may want to re-consider some things.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
So... Which would be better?
It's quite subjective.
I doubt it would make a big difference with most women, since the aim of a blowjob is more about the man's pleasure than the woman's. But some women may have developed techniques based on the absence/presence of the foreskin.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
A penis typically performs like a penis, so if anything the girl at work should be judged, and not the penis.

Otherwise you'll get as many different opinions on the matter as there are women.
what?!
They ought to be a person with a brain connected to the penis. And that person should bear some of the judgement too. . . if not all of it.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
what?!
They ought to be a person with a brain connected to the penis. And that person should bear some of the judgement too. . . if not all of it.
So you're saying the man in question is to decide for the women in question, at least partially, whether or not she's supposed to like whatever the penis in question looks like?

Otherwise I'm afraid I didn't quite get your inquiry. Or you didn't get mine. Or both.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
So you're saying the man in question is to decide for the women in question, at least partially, whether or not she's supposed to like whatever the penis in question looks like?

Otherwise I'm afraid I didn't quite get your inquiry. Or you didn't get mine. Or both.
Probably both.
Well not all penises are alike. Not all perform the same. Not all men like the same thing.
So if the woman doesn't like it, it's not all down to her.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Probably both.
Well not all penises are alike. Not all perform the same. Not all men like the same thing.
So if the woman doesn't like it, it's not all down to her.
Naturally not.

My statement was regarded to (un)cut during blowjobs, and what penis version would be preferable. I assume that both penises in question would perform the same way, in which case the enjoyment of the oral received, if anything, boils down to the girl's / women's performance, so if anything had to be judged that should be it.

Otherwise it boils down to texture only, in which case I doubt anyone would be so shallow enough to bother with such petty things. Still, you'd obviously get as many opinions on the subject as there are women, making the whole evaluation quite moot at the end of the day, as you'd have to find "the right" one in either case, may it be cut or uncut.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Personally I did not notice any difference during intercourse.
I've never performed fellatio on an uncut man, can't answer on that.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Naturally not.

My statement was regarded to (un)cut during blowjobs, and what penis version would be preferable. I assume that both penises in question would perform the same way, in which case the enjoyment of the oral received, if anything, boils down to the girl's / women's performance, so if anything had to be judged that should be it.

Otherwise it boils down to texture only, in which case I doubt anyone would be so shallow enough to bother with such petty things. Still, you'd obviously get as many opinions on the subject as there are women, making the whole evaluation quite moot at the end of the day, as you'd have to find "the right" one in either case, may it be cut or uncut.
An uncut man has an extra bit of skin that can be moved up and down. And that makes a difference in more than just texture.
They don't perform in the same way during blowjobs.
. . . and even between uncut men, that bit of skin varies in how long it is and how tight it fits.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts