Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone, I'm an INFJ male and I quite typically read the thread and posts more than writing (I apologize for that, it's just I'm more a "listener" of other thoughts...)...

There is a question I have : I see many many members writing and explaining with a lot of knowledge, technical details and deepenings a number of aspects of the temperament types, debating over the meaning, dynamics and logics behind each one.
I appreciate a lot many explanations and considerations.
I don't think all are super-experts (or, are you?) so I'd like to learn more of where this literacy comes from... is it experience, learning made on the web?

My curiosity is just the top of the iceberg, in reality I'm a pure INFJ in the sense I'm looking for "The Sense" (I feel this quite strongly) and... this is just the first of a few questions in order for me to explore in a certain direction... well, maybe this will be another thread :laughing:

Thanks if you will share your views and ideas

·
Registered
473 Posts
I think a lot of us are similar in that we have a drive to get "the sense" of things, like you said. It's pretty common for us to want to understand the length, breadth, depth of anything we are interested in, so we dig in deep where others might just skim the surface. I have to admit that although I am much more knowledgeable than when I first came here, I have a lot to learn.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts