Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've recently realized something interesting about my dreams in general.

I never stay in the same place for more than a minute nor am i consciously aware of it.

What I mean by that is, in my dreams (it's always from a 1st person perspective) when I'm interacting with objects or people around me at any given moment the setting or the environment shifts into a completely different place sometimes related to the previous area other times no relation whatsoever.

I was curious if other people dreamed this way. It didn't really hit me until I was talking with my gf about a dream I had, and I realized ever since I can remember my dreams were in constantly changing settings. For example:

I was sledding down a snow covered mountain and ended up in this sort of setting that looked like the Maldives. I then almost stepped on a crocodile hiding in the sand and the tour guide told me to be careful and watch my step. I then turned around to see a horde of zombies coming my way which I then proceeded to runaway from as other tourists were becoming zombie food. I turned around and the setting shifted to an amusement park and there were long lines everywhere. I proceeded to go climb up the window to this house that looked like it was having a party but the line to get in was about as long as a big concert. Inside the house was a bunch of my friends drinking beer and telling me I have a nice house...

You get the idea. The change in settings are instantaneous.

I'm suspecting it may or may not be related to ADD which i have not been diagnosed but have been told by friends that I show very close symptoms to.

I was wondering if others have similar kinds of dreams. I don't believe in dreams having any sort of meaning but I do realize they are there and that they are very very interesting. Please let me know what you guys think.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts