Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, this post is made specifically addressing the endowed members of PerC and their lovers..
What is your position on condoms? Are they a necessary hassle? Or have you found the right fit? Most condoms I've put on are usually too tight and wind up depriving my penis of the blood it needs to stay solid...often times I have to take it off mid sex just to get a nut off..the issue here is that well..the nut generally increases the risk for a unwanted pregnancy or stds for both of us.
Now of course...I know what your thinking, No, this isnt another PerC post from a man subtly bragging about the size of his penis..
Truth is...the length of my penis is quite short...about 3 inches fully erect..however the width of it is far above the average about 8 inches in width fully erect, this presents a problem, do I look for a condom size catering towards larger men and wind up with extra rubber..or go for the closer fit option and deal with the above, what am I to do? Are custom made condoms even a thing? Please share your thoughts and experiences with this, partners are welcome too.

·
Registered
ENTP 8w7 sx/so
961 Posts
Oh, and I would say they are absolutely a necessary hassle unless you are in a monogamous relationship and you have both been tested. Who wants the Clap?

·
Registered
ENTP 8w7 sx/so
961 Posts
Switch to female condoms, they fit in her, not on you. Problem solved.
Haha - have you ever tried female condoms? It sounds like two people in hazmat suits trying to get it on. I'd recommend ear plugs be sold with them. :wink:

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
I had a friend who used saran wrap once. Not sure how that worked, but he hasn't knocked anyone up.

·
Registered
ENTP 8w7 sx/so
961 Posts
These are very interesting studies. The first one did have such a small sample size, but none-the-less suggests very interesting questions.

The second I am more dubious about. I liked that they introduced the multiple-hit hypothesis as it creates some foundation for their supposition, I am not totally convinced as the increase in trends doesn't quite mirror the increase in birth control in terms of timelines. It would be interesting to look at populations and how they use certain contraceptives and their introduction into the states (immigrant populations and smaller communities like Amish and Mennonites).

Very neat stuff though. I think everyone should get Mirenas or Paragards or Skylas anyhow - IUS/IUDs tend to be easiest and best forms of non-permeant BC anyhow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts