Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Hedgehog (newcomer)

Votes: 30 55.6%
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Panda's won the last round against Koala's, so who gets your vote this time?

The Panda? with two wins under it's belt?

Or the newcomer? THE HEDGE HOG!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
My roommate owns a fucking hedgehog. That shit poops and pees everywhere it goes, and it's extremely sensitive to sneezing, and it's better used as a scrubber or weapon. You're voting for hedgehogs because they're rarer and look badass. I vote fuzzy, near-extinct pandas; they're 10x cuter.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I voted Hedgehog. Awwwwwww.

But I give you... THE QUOKKA!!!
I think they're adorable xD Maybe that's only cause of all the time I spent as a kid hand feeding them and seeing their little babies in their pouches. Soooooo cute xD

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
it's better used as a scrubber or weapon.
Sooooo....true!

I'm not trying to influence the votes, I just thought I'd add some more visuals because Cardinal's were just not enough! For some reason, Google had no pictures of adult pandas, so I had to settle with the baby panda pictures only...And Google just completely fizzed out when I searched for hedgehog pictures...

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Sooooo....true!

I'm not trying to influence the votes, I just thought I'd add some more visuals because Cardinal's were just not enough! For some reason, Google had no pictures of adult pandas, so I had to settle with the baby panda pictures only...And Google just completely fizzed out when I searched for hedgehog pictures...

Oh, my.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts