·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Inguz

·
Registered
362 Posts
I got Neutral Good as well. I'm glad I didn't get lawful good - it would make me sick to think that I'm that goodie-goodie. *hurl*

;-)

Reactions: gilded

·
Registered
624 Posts
You are 13.9% Good.
You are 38.5% Chaotic.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

You follow your own personal whims. You are first and foremost an individualist. You value your own freedom and liberty but won't necessarily strive to protect that of others'. You hate restrictions, challenge traditions, and shun authority. You may be at times unpredictable, but your actions are not random or without thought.
You are the stereotypical “Free Spirit.” You feel truly free from both society's restrictions and the zeal of a do-gooder.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Dr. Frankenstein, Dr. Moreau, Tarzan, and Tyler Durden.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I took this test many times. Everytime when I feel my alignment has changed, I take it again. I'm currently Lawful Good. But I got chaotic neutral, true neutral, and lawful neutral before.

Piss me off and you will find Chaotic Evil.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think if you took away all our social morals, we'd all be chaotic neutrals... hah. Maybe ESFPs would be more likely to be CN?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
You are 13.9% Good. You are 10.3% Chaotic.

Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion. Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I don't relate to much of anything in the True Neutral alignment.
I relate more to the descriptions of Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Good and Neutral Good.
I'm not quite sure which alignment suits me best out of the three.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Whilst taking WotC's official alignment test, I always come out True Neutral. On the more thorough test, however, I come out thus:

You are 63.9% Good.
You are 12.8% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

Description of alignments are adapted from the Revised (v3.5) System Reference Document, and are presented in accordance with the Open Gaming License v1.0a.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts