Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find myself needing to write, so I hope you guys don't mind me posting it here. Feel free to post any poetry/philosophy here, if you like. (EDIT: Original work ONLY please. It gets tiring to see people quote the same materials over and over... :wink: )

'Tis a strange thing, life. We go throughout it, wishing for more, regretting mistakes, discovering hidden beauties, and finding ourselves. At the beginning, we grew up, dreaming of future freedoms, wishing the day were almost there; nearing middle life, we start to notice the sands of time slipping by, and frantically attempt to grasp them in our hands, but they keep falling; and nearing the end, we see the finish line, and reflect on our lives, past loves, painful mistakes, touching moments. "Did we do what we dreamed of?", "No.", "Did we leave our mark on history?", "No.", "Did we live our lives to the fullest?", "Absolutely.", "Did we enjoy life to its fullest?", "Completely."

^ - Oct. 5th, 2010.

(PS: I'm kind lazy, so please don't mind me, if this type of thing has been done to death, and/or is against some rule I didn't feel like reading. :wink: )

Reactions: Susanna and Dalien

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
Here is just a thought:

I want to write like a fool without thoughts, because they are all here on paper! :wink:

22 Sept 2010

Reactions: Susanna

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have always wondered at the anti gravitational properties of honey

I mean as soon as you put a perfectly clean knife into the jar the handle gets sticky no matter how careful you are - the only explanation that I can think of is that honey exhibits anti gravitational properties and runs up the knife.

I think I have pretty much saved the world now - Job done!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have always wondered at the anti gravitational properties of honey

I mean as soon as you put a perfectly clean knife into the jar the handle gets sticky no matter how careful you are - the only explanation that I can think of is that honey exhibits anti gravitational properties and runs up the knife.

I think I have pretty much saved the world now - Job done!
On the other hand, if you put it on a toast, and drop it on the floor, the honey seems to show stronger gravitational properties than the toast, as it always ends up upside down... This calls for further investigation... :crazy:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
What about the Bee's they make honey. Are bee's really the smartest living creature on the planet? Are they even from this planet? Maybe they are trying to reconstruct their spaceship that has been eaten by bears from eons ago.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
(PS: I'm kind lazy, so please don't mind me, if this type of thing has been done to death, and/or is against some rule I didn't feel like reading. :wink: )
The INFJ police patrol has given you a citation! You must post at least two more times to pay off the fine. Or you will be handed over to the INTJ police control (now thats scary)

·
Registered
712 Posts
I just greeted my boss with "Greetings earthling" and was surprised that it caught her off guard and I had to make up some sort of explanation that I feel a bit spaced out.

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
I just greeted my boss with "Greetings earthling" and was surprised that it caught her off guard and I had to make up some sort of explanation that I feel a bit spaced out.
kateykinz, I love it! That is just right up my alley...I have used that line many times before and still do...look at my name...Dalien! :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
What about the Bee's they make honey. Are bee's really the smartest living creature on the planet? Are they even from this planet? Maybe they are trying to reconstruct their spaceship that has been eaten by bears from eons ago.
Guess we need to talk to Winnie the Pooh! He would know! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Ok. Winnie the Pooh referenced:

Winnie The Pooh said:
That buzzing noise means something. Now, the only reason for making a buzzing noise that I know of is because you are... a bee! And the only reason for being a bee is to make honey. And the only reason for making honey is so I can eat it.
So, either he doesn't know, or the bees exist only to make honey, an thus have nothing to do with building spaceships. :crazy:

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie The Pooh
That buzzing noise means something. Now, the only reason for making a buzzing noise that I know of is because you are... a bee! And the only reason for being a bee is to make honey. And the only reason for making honey is so I can eat it.

So, either he doesn't know, or the bees exist only to make honey, an thus have nothing to do with building spaceships. :crazy:
Clever! :crazy:
Now that you have taken my spaceship and landed it upside down, I will set it straight again! :laughing:

Winnie the Pooh must be an INFJ type...he does not tell everything! :laughing::crazy::laughing:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

Party pooper! Are you trying to make sense in a no sense thread or a daily non-sense thread. Oh well there goes my ticket home.

Reactions: Dalien

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Party pooper! Are you trying to make sense in a no sense thread or a daily non-sense thread. Oh well there goes my ticket home.
Sorry, I'm just bored!

You don't think you could phone home?

Reactions: myjazz

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
Party pooper! Are you trying to make sense in a no sense thread or a daily non-sense thread. Oh well there goes my ticket home
Sorry, I'm just bored!

You don't think you could phone home?
Opps! Didn't see you there myjazz until after I posted my response! Thank you! :happy:

penchant, why bored? Have some fun! Cute phone by the way! :happy:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The INFJ police patrol has given you a citation! You must post at least two more times to pay off the fine. Or you will be handed over to the INTJ police control (now thats scary)
Haha, I could pass as an INTJ, if need be. ;P

So does this count as one of the two posts? :p

1 - 20 of 46 Posts