Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
youtube.com/watch?v=q8AnlpTi_UE (sorry, can't post links yet)

She reminds me of a co-worker who refuses to take the MBTI because she's thinks "tests like that are stupid and don't mean anything." Anyway, I think my co-worker is an ISFP and probably an Enneagram 4w3.

Anywho, getting IXFP vibes from Dakota Johnson, could see her as ISFP. Anyone else have any guesses? I'm pretty new to this, and I'm mainly going on intuition and who the celebrity reminds me of.

MAYBE she's INFP, just not getting an NF vibe from her. The video above has two interviewers who are clearly Sensors, though, so it could be that she can't bring out her N. Still not feeling her N.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
She's a hard one to type. I'm thinking maybe, IXTP 9w8 or 4w3 sx/sp
I was thinking ISFP based on her first time hosting SNL but in more candid interviews she's a lot cooler and quite droll. Still no N though. I see T over F now. What do you think of ISTP?

Not expertly familiar with Enneagram but 9w8 makes sense.

·
Registered
2 Posts
interview observation by INFP girl
Key points: "Dakota Johnson Interview - Fifty Shades of Grey by HeyUGuys"
It scared me, a challenge
inappropriate
doesn't do social networking
doesn't have that many friends
scary but exhilarating
sensitive to criticism that are not true
thinks it's interesting to be involved in something controversial.
used the word ass in interview, slightly vulgar

key words: "Dakota Johnson doesn't want her parents to see her movie" is the title of the interview on youtube
exhilarating, radical
sees Ana as curious person
unique blouse

Other characters she has played are in my opinion, dark.

sorry can't post links yet

·
Registered
2 Posts
on why she chose to be an actress] I felt so much when I was fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, I felt everything. I didn't understand [myself], I was so happy yet so angry and sad. That was the point when I realized that I needed to tell stories and make characters come alive and I needed to make people cry, and make people angry, and make people happy, and make them laugh.

on imdb.com

hmm sounds like INFP lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know this may seem a little random as most people have been typing her as IXFP but I thiiink she might actually be an INFJ. Her awkward humour and even just her general demeanour remind me a LOT of Kristen Wiig (who's generally agreed by the internet to be an INFJ). She also seems to demonstrate the notorious Ni/Se "lock-on" during interviews.

I think that due to her awkwardness she's being perceived as having Fi, when it's actually a somewhat practiced awkwardness that she seems to be very aware and in control of. In true Fi types the awkwardness is a little more raw and vulnerable (like in fact they're trying to hide their awkwardness but it's just spilling out anyways).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know this may seem a little random as most people have been typing her as IXFP but I thiiink she might actually be an INFJ. Her awkward humour and even just her general demeanour remind me a LOT of Kristen Wiig (who's generally agreed by the internet to be an INFJ). She also seems to demonstrate the notorious Ni/Se "lock-on" during interviews.

I think that due to her awkwardness she's being perceived as having Fi, when it's actually a somewhat practiced awkwardness that she seems to be very aware and in control of. In true Fi types the awkwardness is a little more raw and vulnerable (like in fact they're trying to hide their awkwardness but it's just spilling out anyways).
Wiig is not an INFJ, not any kind of J. I need more to go on than the internet seems to think she's an INFJ so therefore... I think Wiig is an XNFP. Could be an INFP - from what I've seen of her she seems most likely to lead with Fi, definitely an introverted lead function.

I've yet to see evidence of Dakota Johnson being an NF. She uses some Ni but it's not leading. As for awkwardness being a defining trait of a certain type doesn't really work. Also, definitions of what is and isn't awkward can run personal too. I prefer looking into the cog functions and laying that against temperament artchetypes and narrowing it down to which pattern seems to appear as the dominant. Famous people are hard because their environment is so unique but patterns emerge if you watch enough interviews of varying styles. Anyway, Dakota can easily work on the spot and has improv skills. She also did a great job of hosting SNL for a first timer. And while she might be viewed as "awkward," I don't see enough of it in her. I personally see her as ISFP and there isnt nearly enough evidence for typing her as INFJ.

·
Registered
3 Posts
youtube.com/watch?v=q8AnlpTi_UE (sorry, can't post links yet)

She reminds me of a co-worker who refuses to take the MBTI because she's thinks "tests like that are stupid and don't mean anything." Anyway, I think my co-worker is an ISFP and probably an Enneagram 4w3.

Anywho, getting IXFP vibes from Dakota Johnson, could see her as ISFP. Anyone else have any guesses? I'm pretty new to this, and I'm mainly going on intuition and who the celebrity reminds me of.

MAYBE she's INFP, just not getting an NF vibe from her. The video above has two interviewers who are clearly Sensors, though, so it could be that she can't bring out her N. Still not feeling her N.
I think she's an INFP, defenitly an introvert, seems very in tune with her feelings and spiritual self (in lie detector interview she talks about how she already found her meaning in life and opens about being a very spiritual) her voice is very calm so i guess she might have an 9 anneagram (i discredit 6 because she still appear very individualistic). Sometimes she can take her time to think and order her thoughts to respond and thats come along with eyes and hand movement (she tend to move her hands a lot and her eyes go everywere) so i think she might think more abstractly.
Also she's very quirky and doesn't care about giving a mature image, she's just being nice with everybody.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts