Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm beginning to wonder why the ISTPs on this forum have self-esteem issues.

Reactions: susurration

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your antics would be better if you weren't so boring and self-indulgent, tbh.

Hell, I'd even bet a couple of people might like ya. :]
My goal isn't to win your affections.

Anyway, sorry for being an asshole. It's not my normal behavior.

Be back later.

·
MOTM June 2010
2,507 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're seriously not admitting you decided your type based on reading on a description? If that is what you're saying, I would respectfully suggest you not stop the process of determining your best fit type.
I've taken a few tests and read through the corresponding descriptions. The last test I took said I was an ISFP, which I'm not, but it was close. "Environmentalist? I don't think so."

Someone suggested I read through the ISTP description. Everything I read fit my profile.

·
Registered
410 Posts
My goal isn't to win your affections.

Anyway, sorry for being an asshole. It's not my normal behavior.

Be back later.
It's to my understanding a conversation took place and you now have an identity crisis. You use selective reasoning and you base it around other people. You go so far as to base your identity (ego) on an online description, which is nothing more than someone else's interpretation of an shoddy benchmark system (MBTI).

Personally, I can smell that fowl stench of an INTJ with a false sense of self-worth. If you remained true to yourself in your decisions, instead of basing your decisions on what other people think, you wouldn't have your ego collapse when it's called into question.

Reactions: Psilocin

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Someone suggested I read through the ISTP description. Everything I read fit my profile.
If you're an ISTP then I'm a small village in Lincolnshire, commanding spectacular views of the Nene valley.

I agree with Dr Carbon's diagnosis. We've got an INTJ over here, and an INFJ in the adjoining cell.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
It's to my understanding a conversation took place and you now have an identity crisis. You use selective reasoning and you base it around other people. You go so far as to base your identity (ego) on an online description, which is nothing more than someone else's interpretation of an shoddy benchmark system (MBTI).
Well... that explains 95% of the people here on this board.

Does MBTI even work on children? (AKA most of the people that post here)

How can you test for your "personality type" before you have even developed one?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.