Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start my own little journaling thread since I'm feeling so damn expressive all the time.

I feel like I'm on this eternal quest, trying to find whatever it is that will open these locked boxes inside of me.
Right now something in me wants to create something, something mechanical, some kind of mental mechanism that will open the chaos box in my mind, .... I feel called to create but it's not art and it's not even music...it's a key. I do'nt really know what it is supposed to look like. I feel like I'm in some simulated reality game where I have to solve complex mathematical riddles to get out of the room I'm currently in... so I guess I just try to follow my intuition and let it guide me until I find something that resonates and I hear a click...

So I try to keep my mind as open as possible, I've gotta be ready for that click and I've got to pursue all possible leads... in case something fits and it opens the door to the next level.

Always waiting, always seeking,

dandelion.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Deep down the Fi rabbithole I go...

I feel a lot of things collapsing around me and my world feels like it's shrinking. Part of it is current events and part of it is a mix of all kinds of other things... the things I used to depend on are now turning into dust.

The thing is, part of me is thinking... maybe this is what I'm supposed to learn and grow from? I've depended too much on the outside world, who knows how capable I am of providing for myself if I keep going deeper inward?

So I am continually searching for any new doors/windows into a deeper part of myself that I previously overlooked that can cope with these new changing expeirences in the external. I know there must be some way into an even deeper realm, an even deeper chasm within myself... if only I could find it.

It's interesting how fine my concentration is becoming as I really hone in on my Fi to be able to perceive the minutest changes in my feelings so I can learn what nourishes me and what disrupts me. It just goes to show how intent I am on finding that thing that will help me truly, honestly, wholeheartedly get through these more challenging experiences in my life.

What is the key that will unlock my door? What will open me up to new possibilities?

Always searching, always finding,

dandelion.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dandelion daydreamer

A few days ago I discovered a magic pencil that can create whatever I want and whatever I create would be indestructible. This pencil is purple and sparkly and also has an eraser at the end so I can also erase the things I no longer want in my life.

I started off by drawing a little mouse and it came to life. It was adorable and squeaky.

Then I moved onto bigger and better things.

Today something pressing for me was feelings of judgment that lived inside of me that made my life very difficult. I could feel the way this judgment was suppressing and hurting different parts of me and I didn't want it to do that anymore.

I remembered my magic pencil and I decided to go over the judgment parts of me with my magic eraser. As the judgment disappeared, all the different parts of me felt like there was more fun to be had without all the control and abuse of the judgmental aspect of me.

Peace was restored to dandelion-land once more.

Always curious, always creative,

dandelion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts