Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, it's not a secret all this stuff of the social anxiety or whatever, I would like to get new friends or girls freely, without feeling that I'm convincing the Jupiter leader not to destroy the earth with a giant plasma gun, I am getting out of my house to seek gorgeous girls, and talk to them to get their phone numbers, try to really connect because I really enjoy when I can express myself and emphatize with others, and have sex with them jaja (truth), but it's extremely difficult to me, if someone already faced this kind of challenges, (or girls who want to meet guys), and find out better ways to face them through a INTP perpective, please tell us your experience :)

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Let them laugh at your balls, but not kick them.

·
Banned
1,080 Posts
It's a simple two step operation:

1. Identify woman.
2. Get woman.

I leave the minutiae in your capable, well practiced hands.
1. Collect Women
2. ???
3. Profit!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Uhm we... First let me ask cuz I'm an INTP how nerdy are you or sensitive? you might not like what I'm going to say. you're going to be really lonely it's hard to find someone that is going to give your brain the simulation it needs not to become like a depressed like what the f*** is wrong with the world type person so you just need to get like player player up and Dick it down so you can play. little bit sad cuz im sure you're very intelligent and realize how neanderthal all what I said sounds but I'm pretty honest and I'm smart dude like my uncle is a rocket scientist for real a real rocket scientist. spend your time trying to find someone you can actually talk to as 2nd, a mistress. that you can emphasize and communicate with cuz good luck. Ps instead of being 2 communicative just shut the communication down a little bit. Helps more to seem cold and distant. women love that s***

·
Registered
36 Posts
:thinking2:
The recipe for success.
Step 1. Contemplate leaving your house
Step 2. Actually leave your house
Step 3. Go to a place with people (it can't be that hard, right?)
Step 4. Find the girl you want
Step 5. Approach her and smile
Step 6. Flaunt that brain

Emergency Procedure. If she runs away you did something wrong and should return to Step 1

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
:thinking2:
The recipe for success.

Step 1. Download Tinder or related app of your choice.
Step 2. Find a match
Step 3. Talk her into an encounter.
Step 4. Leave house to go to encounter.
Step 5. Whatever.
Step 6. When finished, restart from Step 2 when ready.
FTFY. You got the tech, use it.

For the especially inept go to Step 0. Go to http://www.returnofkings.com/, cocoon yourself in cheeto dust chrysalis and begin transformation.

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
I don’t believe that Putin really meantno. I heard about this one time where a Russian said “ Nyet but he really MEANT “ Da!”
So now I always assume that everything they say means “ Yes.” no matter how hard they kick and scream.
That’s just how they play thier commie-mind games!”

1 - 11 of 11 Posts