Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a test to test possible guys/gals to go out with lol. You can do it just for fun too ;). I just put this together hope you like it. It will be interesting to compare answers. Feel free to write down your answers.
TEST
You wake up from a long sleep in a place you don't know, lying on the grass of what seems to be a garden and you are feeling terrible and to come back alive you have to take one of these two pills you find on the grass although they will have side effects:#1 the blue one will cause you great chest pain, but by coughing you will relieve yourself and end up coughing up 10.000 $ #2 the red one will give you the possibility to become anyone you want to be for one hour per day for the rest of your life, but you will have to turn into a chipmunk each night and run on one of those chipmunk weels, but that will be your only job in life. Cause in this new dimension you live in the electricity runs thanks to your nocturnal job. You won't be able to skip a shift.
But now that you are finally up and back to your knew life you realize you are had been locked in a labirinth by someone very evil. To get out of there you can get the help of three animals. You have now the power to speak and to understand animals. You can choose between two groups: #1the eagle, the rabbit and the lion or #2 the dog, the horse and the snake. Remember this is a magical labirinth you don't know what you will find in there. Which group do you choose and why?
You are finally out and you get back to your new normality in this new dimension. You go to a bar in the city and you see a very attractive guy/girl and you two stare at eachother for a while and you feel like a magnetic connection with them. But once they start coming towards you, you realize they have one leg that is shorter than the other one and that they can't speak, cause you say hi and they answer in sign language which you don't even know. Do you #1keep approaching them or #2 smile, but then go away?
In this new life you have to attend school. There are two schools of thought you have to choose between : #1 "Rationalists" or #2"Romantics" . Finally a natural crisis occurres in this dimension: the #1Sun or the #2Moon will disappear, which one ?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Lol wow. Okay. Obviously I'm not doing this for dating purposes, but I'll answer anyway.

1. Why do I have to take these pills? I don't take meds I find randomly on the ground. But the blue one, if I have to choose.

2. I'd take the dog, horse, and snake. The eagle would eat the rabbit, and cats are treacherous.

3. Not applicable.

4. I'd drop out and disappear. I'm not into dystopias where I'm compelled to join an education system.

5. I'm not into freezing to death, so the moon has to go.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Lol this seems like random question I'd ask girls in my sorority when I had to 'interview' them as a pledge...
I dunno about dating XD

1. I will cough up $10,000? And will I only cough the one time? The blue one then.

2.Dog, horse, snake. I can ride the horse and the dog will be great at tracking shit to make sure we don't get lost. Plus dogs are loyal and all that jazz. The snake is a good hunter so hopefully it'll be able to scope out anything bad lol. Hopefully it doesn't scare the horse, if so out the snake goes.

3.I'd still talk to them, it probably takes a lot of confidence to try and talk to someone you know probably doesn't speak your language. We probably won't hit it off tho (cause of the language thing).

4. Romantics but I wouldn't be fully invested.

5.The moon, I'm not gonna live in a world of darkness and death.

Now I'd like to know how this will help me choose my next BF :laughing:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In reality, like most projects I do, it started having to be one thing, but then it ended up being another ahahah. I just forgot to change the title and the introduction :eek:h:

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
LoL, nope.
I remember, pwowq, this is exactly what you came here looking for! lol You mean I can't choose a unicorn? It's hypothetical right? So I get to choose a unicorn! lol : p

1. Blue pill
2. Unicorn dog snake
Or something... I should have copied the questions... =)
So if the guy even answers 1 of these questions I figure he might be someone you could go out with. LOL

·
Registered
636 Posts
Just for fun...

1) As cool as it might be to become a cute fuzzy animal and make sure i get my exercise in everyday...id get bored of daily routines too quickly to be content to do that for the rest of my life....or even a few weeks. Better the first option since its an acute rather than chronic problem.

2)since option 1 isnt getting any love....the eagle would have good scouting potential, great vision, and powerful talons. Rabbit would probably be good at finding places to hide and being aware of danger. Lion would be awesome to ride into battle, sneaky also powerful...assuming the eagle does not eat the rabbit and the lion doesnt eat me...but i guess i wouldnt be tormented by an evil person anymore. Lol.

3) approach. Might be a pirate with a peg leg and i heard they got great booty.

4) Rationalists. :shocked:

5) we'd have a much better time trying to live without the moon than the sun. We orbit around the sun so if that disappears random where would we go?also die because of no heat an energy. Moon would mess up the tides but maybe stars would be easier to see since itll be darker at night? That could be deadly too but maybe not as much as the sun disappearing. So i guess sorry surfers and bye bye moon.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice test!

a (the pills) ->2, nothing as happy as night chimpmuk marathon plus being able to try absolute everything....! i like it! where are that pills!

b (the pets) ->2, dogs and horses are friendly and useful animals and snakes can fit in any hole... plus birds, rabbits and cats just care about themselves..

c (the bar) ->1, sounds like a start of a gorgeous romance, plus we are not going to spend time talking... ;-)

d (the school) ->2, i already did the rationalistic one, I like it.... but.... let's try something different this time!

e (the crisis) ->2, anyway, I'll be running my wheel at night!

ehem ehem.... what this results mean??

·
Registered
ISTP
1,214 Posts
In reality, like most projects I do, it started having to be one thing, but then it ended up being another ahahah. I just forgot to change the title and the introduction :eek:h:
That ... doesn't even make sense. How does that make sense? And now the test tests something, but no one knows what. What? :confused3:

I have no idea what's going on. In other words <3. Lots. Here are my results of what:

1 --Blue/$10k. (Not even a question, I want to be me. Not anyone else.)
2 -- I find a way to combine the two groups, and pick the eagle, the dog and the horse. Is that a valid answer? No? :( I really want to have the eagle, to have it fly over me and tell me the way, and I can sit on the horse so that I don't have to walk. But the eagle more, so #1. Anything I can find in there I can't know before I do, so that's irrelevant in the decision. I suppose all animals would have their use.
3 -- Smile & leave
4 -- Rationalists (but boy would it boring if everyone was like me there)
5 -- Hmm, tough. Without the sun, we wouldn't survive IRL. (In a ton of ways. I prefer the more complicated ones.) But I get the feeling this new dimension doesn't play by the same rules. So assuming living works there, the sun, because I love the night and moonlight.

Now tell me what it means! I need to know.

Edit:
We orbit around the sun so if that disappears random where would we go?
To the stars and beyond~

·
Registered
779 Posts
You can find no better entertainment that the ENFP forum. The perfect place for a philosophical discussion or some really random shit.
1. I mean who wouldn't want to be a chipmunk, this sounds like an awesome job. humm, who should I be for one hour a day? Any president/prime minister of any G8 country.
2. Eagle rabit and lion, because they would all have such different points of view and it would make for an interesting discussion.
3. Keep approaching, if can speak to lions then sign language will be easy.
4. Have to go with the romantics, rationality is unnecessary in a fantasy world.
5. Reluctantly chose to keep the sun for practical reason, but will be pining for the moon as it disappears.

Happy New years you kooks!

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
here's a test to test possible guys/gals to go out with lol. You can do it just for fun too ;). I just put this together hope you like it. It will be interesting to compare answers. Feel free to write down your answers.
TEST
You wake up from a long sleep in a place you don't know,
- been there, done that.

lying on the grass of what seems to be a garden and you are feeling terrible
- exactly what happened that morning.

and to come back alive you have to take one of these two pills you find on the grass although they will have side effects:
- Stopstopstop and begin again. To come back alive I have to take pills. How can I take pills if I'm not alive? Nvm, I'll continue.

#1 the blue one will cause you great chest pain, but by coughing you will relieve yourself and end up coughing up 10.000 $ #2 the red one will give you the possibility to become anyone you want to be for one hour per day for the rest of your life, but you will have to turn into a chipmunk each night and run on one of those chipmunk weels, but that will be your only job in life. Cause in this new dimension you live in the electricity runs thanks to your nocturnal job. You won't be able to skip a shift.
- If I take the blue pill the world have no electricity? You now what... if I wake up dead and see two pills beside me my first instinct is to not eat the pills. I'll not take any pill. How can I possibly know what they do?

But now that you are finally up and back to your knew life you realize you are had been locked in a labirinth by someone very evil. To get out of there you can get the help of three animals. You have now the power to speak and to understand animals. You can choose between two groups: #1the eagle, the rabbit and the lion or #2 the dog, the horse and the snake. Remember this is a magical labirinth you don't know what you will find in there. Which group do you choose and why?
What kind of snake are we talking about? It all depends on that. I assume just because I can talk to and understand animals they do not turn human because of it.

You are finally out and you get back to your new normality in this new dimension. You go to a bar in the city and you see a very attractive guy/girl and you two stare at eachother for a while and you feel like a magnetic connection with them. But once they start coming towards you, you realize they have one leg that is shorter than the other one and that they can't speak, cause you say hi and they answer in sign language which you don't even know. Do you #1keep approaching them or #2 smile, but then go away?
- In this new world where I can talk to and understand animals and there is no electricity because of me. What is a 'magnetic connection'? Is it another word for attraction? If yes: #1 and I know how to say "I don't understand sign language" in sign language. Add the fact I can talk to and understand all animals (not to which degree but I'll assume it's 100% of everything, 'godlike') so I should be able to converse with this human anyway. We'll have fun.

In this new life you have to attend school. There are two schools of thought you have to choose between : #1 "Rationalists" or #2"Romantics" .
- Rationalist. Romantics is so boring and life-less.

Finally a natural crisis occurres in this dimension: the #1Sun or the #2Moon will disappear, which one ?
- Is it a fact that it's a 50/50 or do I have a choice? If 50/50, wtf can I do about it. Let it happen. If choice: The Moon, it's disappearing anyway (our Moon is actually moving away from earth and it will eventually escape the path it has now)

Who on earth need a flawfull test to test 'dating acceptability'? Acceptability = compatibility? ... Imo compatibility is shown face2face in action and that's where I "judge" people. By their actions->not intentions->not ethics->not morals->not thoughts.

Ask someone you date: What was the last three promises you made? [answers] Have you followed thru any of them yet? [answer] Why/Why not?

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
1. The second option, the red pill, the ability to become anyone and a chipmunk is just too curious to turn away. The first is relatively mundane in comparison whereas the possibility of the second? I could discover so much just by seeing the world through someone elses' eyes is something I crave because I know it's something that is completely impossible for me, so I just have to imagine and pretend. The chipmunk thing might get old pretty fast, I'm sure, but let's not dwell on the negative.

2. The groups of animals. I'll chose the eagle, rabbit and lion. Firstly if I ever approach a lion I would like to be able to diplomatically talk my way out of it not eating me. Secondly the eagle is the only one with the ability to fly, if there's a chance of me meeting one in the labrynth then it would be the only animal that would truly be able to help me find a way out of there and finally the rabbit, I'm sure people would want to talk to their pet dog but I'd just get a pet rabbit if I could talk to it, plus they breed so much maybe I'd have numbers on my side.

3. Keep approaching them. I've always wanted to learn sign language anyway.

4. Romantics... I'm an NF, how could I choose anything else?

5. The moon... both would create wreckage upon the Earth but the lack of sun would be the most destructive... plus the moon can't shine brightly without the sun. To live in darkness would leave me depressed.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That ... doesn't even make sense. How does that make sense? And now the test tests something, but no one knows what. What? :confused3:

I have no idea what's going on. In other words <3. Lots. Here are my results of what:

1 --Blue/$10k. (Not even a question, I want to be me. Not anyone else.)
2 -- I find a way to combine the two groups, and pick the eagle, the dog and the horse. Is that a valid answer? No? :( I really want to have the eagle, to have it fly over me and tell me the way, and I can sit on the horse so that I don't have to walk. But the eagle more, so #1. Anything I can find in there I can't know before I do, so that's irrelevant in the decision. I suppose all animals would have their use.
3 -- Smile & leave
4 -- Rationalists (but boy would it boring if everyone was like me there)
5 -- Hmm, tough. Without the sun, we wouldn't survive IRL. (In a ton of ways. I prefer the more complicated ones.) But I get the feeling this new dimension doesn't play by the same rules. So assuming living works there, the sun, because I love the night and moonlight.

Now tell me what it means! I need to know.

Edit:

To the stars and beyond~
Don't worry about it making sense,honey

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can find no better entertainment that the ENFP forum. The perfect place for a philosophical discussion or some really random shit.
1. I mean who wouldn't want to be a chipmunk, this sounds like an awesome job. humm, who should I be for one hour a day? Any president/prime minister of any G8 country.
2. Eagle rabit and lion, because they would all have such different points of view and it would make for an interesting discussion.
3. Keep approaching, if can speak to lions then sign language will be easy.
4. Have to go with the romantics, rationality is unnecessary in a fantasy world.
5. Reluctantly chose to keep the sun for practical reason, but will be pining for the moon as it disappears.

Happy New years you kooks!
ahahah thank you it was fun to make this up! We all need some "weirdness", if not life gets static. The world needs more open-mindedness, I appreciate yours

1 - 18 of 18 Posts