Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So any other DC comics fans playing? Or am I the only loser into DC MMORPGs? (I love Marvel just as much :D) And if there are some of you currently playing, ......... I NEED HELP!!!!!!! XD lol Naw but seriously, WTH Scarecrow, freaking impossible for my Techhero with Guns to defeat him oO.... who flies, but my villain surprise surprise with fire powers and hand blasting power who also flies can take down 10 men surrounding him easy. Back to the main topic, who is still playing DC universe on Personality cafe who also happens to be INFP? -whispers- I am sure there's allot more then one or two -_O!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol funny thing I'm playing with some friends. LVL 15
lol nice, finally made it to level 11 with villian beat Power girl, Queen Bee, and bane alone with him and yet with my hero i cant even take on a group of 5 lol terrible =-=

·
Registered
36 Posts
I used to play it for a while when it originally released. Seemed interesting, especially the more engaging combat (for an MMO anyway). I cannot really remember why I stopped playing - probably LOTRO was sucking me in again?

Anyway, you made me curious. What is it like right now? What about the holy trinity of MMOdom and its rank on the casual to hardcore scale?

TIA!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts