Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asides from someone telling you flat out... what do you consider dead giveaways that someone likes you romantically? what are some things that would make you raise an eyebrow and consider that this person likes you?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Are you in love with an INTJ?
I have wanted to date an intj ever since i started learning about the personality types, the supremely intelligent and strong thinking introvertedness.... hot. But i have a hunch that if i were to meet an intj she wouldnt be interested in an entp, i think we entp's might be a little too chaotic and carefree for an intj's tastes. How do intj's view entps? more specifically how do intj women view male entps?

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
Asides from someone telling you flat out... what do you consider dead giveaways that someone likes you romantically? what are some things that would make you raise an eyebrow and consider that this person likes you?
Body pointed at you when talking to you, (look at the feet and knees)
Distance, the closer the better
Open body language (no crossed arms or legs)
Head slightly tilted when listening to you
A lot of eye contact
Eyes shifting from eyes to mouth and back (by this time both already know, it just confirms you want action.)

Ofcourse all of the above (except for the last one) are no guarantee. You need to place body language in context of what's being talked about, the situation you´re in, etc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are 4 giveaways that a female likes you.

1. If they pick lint off your shirt—especially when there is no lint on your shirt.

2. If they ask you for help with something they already know how to do. For example, a women asked me help her to put paper in the printer, when I had previously witnessed her put paper in the printer. Thinking about it, maybe she was suggesting that I be the paper and she the printer?

3. A corny compliment. For example, "Wow, that shirt is so cool"... An innocous compliment would have been, "That's a nice shirt;" or "That shirt looks nice on you."

4. If your single and a woman asks, "Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
The person asks you out or talks to you a lot. You both smile a lot when you're together. You notice the person looking at you when you're doing something else. The person finds excuses to touch your arm or hand when you're talking. The lint-picking thing.

If the person is a total introvert, he or she will blush furiously and run away whenever you stop by. YOu may catch his or her friends looking at you and taking notes.

If you hang out together, you laugh a lot.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
When they ask one of your friend's if you're single, and if your friend doesn't know, they ask them to ask you, and see if you're looking. I base this on experience.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hmm. It won't be overt. None of that ditzy crap.:proud: If she's an intj and she's intrigued/in love with you, she will stalk you...I mean research/observe you. So, make sure your profiles are interesting and inviting. Give her fascinating tidbits about yourself to fixate on. Don't be afraid to tell the silly bitch you luv her! :crazy:

I really hope you find and connect with her in this lifetime.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts