Personality Cafe banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not sure why, but I feel dead inside (not depressed). I just don't care about stuff anymore, Christmas, Birthdays, vacations, other trips for example. Most of what would make me happy when I was younger doesn't work. I have very few things that make me happy any more, mainly personal achievement. I wouldn't really care about this, as I don't really care about much, but it seems to upset people, mainly family. Do people really take offense to me not saying happy birthday; I don't feel a thing when people don't say it to me, and I would rather people not tell me anyway. My family thinks I hate them, I don't know what to do. I can't make myself feel how they want me too, or sometimes how I want. I get that I should feel concern, but I just can't. If I am fully aware of the situation than the concern and interest just dies. Until something changes I don't have that instinct to 'keep up.'

Advice anyone?
me too
I'm not sure why, but I feel dead inside (not depressed). I just don't care about stuff anymore, Christmas, Birthdays, vacations, other trips for example. Most of what would make me happy when I was younger doesn't work. I have very few things that make me happy any more, mainly personal achievement. I wouldn't really care about this, as I don't really care about much, but it seems to upset people, mainly family. Do people really take offense to me not saying happy birthday; I don't feel a thing when people don't say it to me, and I would rather people not tell me anyway. My family thinks I hate them, I don't know what to do. I can't make myself feel how they want me too, or sometimes how I want. I get that I should feel concern, but I just can't. If I am fully aware of the situation than the concern and interest just dies. Until something changes I don't have that instinct to 'keep up.'

Advice anyone?
me,too

21 - 21 of 21 Posts