Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So she’s tried following me on every social media outlet, plus joined here. I blocked her every where besides my email. She tried there last. Had our boss tell her I wasn’t comfortable with with what she was doing. She keeps trying to talk to me, I give her one word responses or none at all. Should I get a no contact order?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Straight up tell her to fuck off and never speak to her again. Give her the cold shoulder.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
So she’s tried following me on every social media outlet, plus joined here. I blocked her every where besides my email. She tried there last. Had our boss tell her I wasn’t comfortable with with what she was doing. She keeps trying to talk to me, I give her one word responses or none at all. Should I get a no contact order?
How about using reverse psychology on her?

There are actually some people who have a fear of rejection, and when you ignore them, this would trigger their fear of rejection and this results in them following you around everywhere. But if you pay them attention, this would make them feel emotionally secure which in turn lessens their stalkerish tendencies.

That girl in your OP probably has a deep fear of rejection, and your ignoring her only ended up triggering her and bringing out her crazy side.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
^^ that one is a good idea try that if a nasty fuck off don't work ;)

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Either tell her to fuck off, or act repulsive. That's what I would do!

Reactions: Zeus

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I think the word you're looking for is Yandere.

Also, I legit misread it as "Dating a girl who has rapist tendencies" when I clicked.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
If ya dating a girl with rapist tendency's ya have to tie them to the bed otherwise they'll get e'm self pregnant and fuck up both your lives

·
Registered
284 Posts
How about using reverse psychology on her?

There are actually some people who have a fear of rejection, and when you ignore them, this would trigger their fear of rejection and this results in them following you around everywhere. But if you pay them attention, this would make them feel emotionally secure which in turn lessens their stalkerish tendencies.

That girl in your OP probably has a deep fear of rejection, and your ignoring her only ended up triggering her and bringing out her crazy side.
With this answer I suspect you might be the girl who is on his back. Lolz

I mean, the case is too severe to be sorted out just by actually playing along with her.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If ya dating a girl with rapist tendency's ya have to tie them to the bed otherwise they'll get e'm self pregnant and fuck up both your lives
Asexual reproduction would be awful because there would be 2 of her, hence twice as annoying haha.

Reactions: Ronney

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Asexual reproduction would be awful because there would be 2 of her, hence twice as annoying haha.
Ha ha ha cunny funt.
I meant tie her up so ya got control so ya rubber don't go missing or too make sure ya get out before ya jizz.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
It's not always that simple lol. Depends on the stalker.
I'm lucky mine lives in another town and doesn't own a car :) I deleted Facebook though

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm lucky mine lives in another town and doesn't own a car :) I deleted Facebook though
Haha nice, already blocked her.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Man, you're too obsessed with beaches. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
With this answer I suspect you might be the girl who is on his back. Lolz

I mean, the case is too severe to be sorted out just by actually playing along with her.
I'm the opposite of that girl actually, I don't usually approach my love interest. In fact, the more I like someone, the more shy I become.

But anyway I gave that answer because the OP was talking about how he was being cold toward the girl but the girl continued to follow him around. Obviously, that method isn't working on that girl which is why I suggested a different method. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. When something isn't working, you have to start switching to a new approach. He doesn't have to be very warm to her either, but what I'm saying is he should just act normal around her and treat her like a normal person.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I'm the opposite of that girl actually, I don't usually approach my love interest. In fact, the more I like someone, the more shy I become.

But anyway I gave that answer because the OP was talking about how he was being cold toward the girl but the girl continued to follow him around. Obviously, that method isn't working on that girl which is why I suggested a different method. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. When something isn't working, you have to start switching to a new approach. He doesn't have to be very warm to her either, but what I'm saying is he should just act normal around her and treat her like a normal person.
What about if he pissed on her leg would that work ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts