Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for being YOU! I don't say much to people, don't reach out much, tune myself away from people. I can't help that, even though deep down I feel loneliness. You people, on the other hand, see right through all of that and show so much care. You are the only people who seem to understand what makes people happy, even the thick-shelled. I don't know what else to say other than just your existence being a gift to me.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thank you for being YOU! I don't say much to people, don't reach out much, tune myself away from people. I can't help that, even though deep down I feel loneliness. You people, on the other hand, see right through all of that and show so much care. You are the only people who seem to understand what makes people happy, even the thick-shelled. I don't know what else to say other than just your existence being a gift to me.
I second that!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I suppose I should thank my INFP ex for introducing all of you awesome people to me!
Every day I love this place just a little bit more! Thank you, HandiAce! It's nice to feel appreciated!

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,075 Posts
Thanks for that lovely comment.

I am married to an ISFJ, I know your type Mr :tongue: I have to say that ENFJs get on pretty well with ISFJs.

Reactions: HandiAce

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Ewww! Not your semen!
:mellow:

First you object to a little fox being fed nutritious milk.

Next you troll around with dirty bestiality comments.

What kind of ISFJ -are- you?

:tongue: :crazy:

·
Registered
214 Posts

Oh, man. ISFJ's can be quite obnoxious with their attempt at humor sometimes. :tongue: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

You're funny.

Of course, I was referring to your animated avatar which is not what it seems to be catching in its mouth.

Feasting + fox's mouth + portrayal of flying bodily fluids = dinner?

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
You're funny.

Of course, I was referring to your animated avatar which is not what it seems to be catching in its mouth.

Feasting + fox's mouth + portrayal of flying bodily fluids = dinner?
Don't ask me, ask Baloo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts