Personality Cafe banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I think he's saying that ENFPs and INFPs make him want to gouge out his eyeballs.

Oh well. Sometimes our awesomeness transcends even the greatest of minds.
Sounds like something I would hear in INTJ forums

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Umm.. INFPS are MAD awesome! ^_^ I love their depth and great well of caring and understanding, and, well, everything! I'm going all crazy thinking about it right now. All I can say is without the help of INFP, I don't know if I could have been as happy as I am. You guys should not forget the effect you have on others, especially flighty but sensitive ENFPs like myself. I am truly, truly, truuully thankful INFPs exist :happy:

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I was thinking about making an "I <3 ENFPs" thread, but I'll post in here instead.

I don't really know any ENFPs, but I'm pretty damn sure an ENFP is the best person for me, when it comes to relationships. I want to know where to find you guys!

·
Registered
39 Posts
INFPs really do seem awesome :blushed: I don't think I know any though :sad: I hope I get one for my birthday!

·
Registered
627 Posts
If ENFP was a child, it'd be the playful child running through Disney World with colorful balloons:

:D
omg took a great photo of my 2 kids right at that exact spot last year at DW!

Thank you so much for the ENFP ego stroking. I sure appreciate being appreciated.

The most significant INFP in my life is my brother who is an amazing fellow. I have this really wild connection with him where we can understand each other without even talking. Crazy stuff.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts