Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took this off the ISTJ forum.. Basically what it says, Try not to be too cruel here, but it happens XD

Dear Type 7

Your constant display of happiness and optimism is a downer :p although, you can spread it around and give me a shove for some form of happiness at times.

Sincerely, a type 6.

Reactions: Animal

·
Registered
915 Posts
I like type 7s. It depends on any individual whether I do or not. Sevens aren't always positive, anyways. They got their fair share of issues. I find it refreshing because with some things I find difficult and I'm quite serious about, and maybe being more 3 like to be successful, they might just apply enthusiasm to the same task. Things should be fun. Life should have passion and excitement. They can have pretty extreme ups and downs. I'm sure it can be more like mania if too wound up. I watched a famous motorcyclist from like the 70s. He had so much energy and reminded me of a type 7. Just smiles from ear to ear. He was an amazing rider. He did a lot of very serious long distance races. When I see people like him, I totally got to remind myself I can accomplish the same task in a good mood. Further more, being uptight takes muscle and energy that you could otherwise apply to things you want to succeed at. Haven't you heard the saying it takes more muscles to frown? I think it's good to appreciate that different energy. It would be so boring if we were all too similar. I learn so much from other types. I couldn't get out of my mind funks if it weren't for other types, especially the ones who I might not naturally gravitate towards.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Guys I'm gonna bump this. The 6s must speak.

Dear 3w2,

The world does not revolve around your penis. Whoa. Crazy, I know. You are probably one of the biggest asshole I have met this year. You are always talking about sex and your social status. You skip classes constantly. You disrespect the teachers openly as if you're trying to put on a show for your fans or something. You lied about getting a handjob from your ex, such a douchebag move. My question is why the heck do you like me? Or have any feelings for me whatsoever? I've made it so damn obvious that I hate you, but yet you don't get. You have mindless girls who are willing to have your baby, but you choose me? And where are your guts? Sending people to ask me out for you? Uncool. Then you started a lie, not a rumor, that we're dating. You, sir, are a fuckass. I guess a girl who doesn't want to suck your dick turns you on or intrigues you somehow. So I ask you to stop staring at me, talking about me, talking about your penis around me, and trying to impress me. It's not going to work.

Not-Your-Soulmate,
cp 6w5

·
MOTM January 2013
10,615 Posts
Dear 7 with 2 fix,

Thankyou for your company and for your understanding of the situation i'm in. I appreciate having you around, you're like a breath of fresh air at times.

From 6 ;)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Dear 8:

I did not give you permission to eat my cheese puffs :L
So... could you not?

Sincerely,
A 6 with limited reserves of trashy cheese-based food product

Reactions: Bluity

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dear INFP 9w8,

YOU ARE A LAZY BUM! LAZY BUM! Take responsibility for once in your life and just stop. Like I cannot begin with the shit you do.

Pissed off
6w5

P.S.- Stop the clinging and leave me the fuck alone!

Reactions: mushr00m

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Dear 7w6,

DO YOU EVEN REALITY???? Please take off your rose-colored glasses for a few minutes and see my perspective without getting depressed for a few moments?

Sincerely, 6w7

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Dear 1w9 friend,
Thank you for showing who you were over time. I came to realize that I don't want to be like you... Never. You are miserable for nothing. You are looking for a illusion and you treat people as mere objects to achieve that same illusion (..and you can't even see this... for you things are ''ok'' as long as they are according to your pseudo-values). Interestingly, you are shit scared of becoming an object in the hands of others... so ridiculous.

Despite everything, I wish you the best..
Sincerely,
6w7

Reactions: Animal

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Dear 4w5,

You're starting to get on my nerves.

Stop it.

And yes, you are being selfish. Glad to know you can call yourself out; oh the joys of self-awareness.

--a 6w5

·
MOTM Jan 2014
11,128 Posts
Dear 4w5,

You're starting to get on my nerves.

Stop it.

And yes, you are being selfish. Glad to know you can call yourself out; oh the joys of self-awareness.

--a 6w5
Dear 6w5

4s might be aware that it's selfish, but that does't make the actions any less selfish. Having a 6w5 around to call us on our shit is always a good thing, even if some of us bite back like rabid tigers. Your opinion and observation might be dismissed at first but once a 4 has calmed down, she just might begin to take it to heart. Whether that leads to upsetness and self-loathing or self-improvement is a whole other matter.

-- SX 4 "more 8 than an 8" ;)

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Dear ___,

Do you know that you may have my heart? It's taken me this long to realize that you're someone I can be vulnerable and really genuine with, and a part of me feels so happy to own this. You make me feel good, young, clean, and free.

I think I loved you in another life and maybe, just maybe, I love you now. All I ask is you be gentle with my heart cos it's fragile and it's worth more than gold.

--one 6w5

·
Registered
260 Posts
Dear 2w1 best friend,

You were my 'savior' when I was a wee turtle. You've seen me grow and us grow. And you've seen me rebel, rebel hard. You didn't like it when I rebelled you, either. You wanted to see me go off and be happy and successful, but secretly you pulled hard on the strings.
You rarely seem to display your interior motives, but I know they lurk somewhere.
As much as you like to play up the positives in life or in your life, and how thoughtful you can be, sometimes I wish you were more encouraging in a real, understanding way. You avoid pains and unpleasant things to discuss and always seem depressed when I'm talking about my self-discovery and awareness.
You get depressed when I talk about all of my fears, because you can't make sense of why I feel this way.
You'll say 'everyone feels like that', and that's you trying to care more than you really do. It never helps saying things like that.
I want you to understand, but you don't have to make sense of it, because you never will. It's me and my journey, and you're not invited; I just want a little fanfare, a little support.
I want you to be excited for me 'figuring myself out'. But your depression makes me depressed and somehow discourages me further. As if I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts.
Perhaps my looking inward somehow scares you a little, frightens you.

Lately, I just want the company of a good friend. I want to help you with your own drama, but I feel compelled to call out things that might disturb you about yourself.
It'd be nice if you'd be willing to take a similar journey, side by side with me, but for now, "it is what it is."

·
MOTM Jan 2014
11,128 Posts
Dear 6s:

Oops, I thought this was the other dear-sincerely thread! To make up for my mistake I will leave you one of my favorite songs written and performed by a 6:

Love,
Invading 4

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Dear 7?,
I know you are in a long relationship, but if it ever ends, you should give me a chance. I could tell when we talk together that the chemistry is there. It's kind of clear that we were attracted to each other. I can even tell whether or not you're single because you give me more Facebook photo shouts when you were. I still think about you a lot.
-- 6w7

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Dear 1w2,
I love you but it felt limiting to be under your roof for 3 1/2 years.
You were manipulative and controlling and occasionally in unnecessary ways.
My 4 mom felt like you were too mean and when my sister and her kids lived under your roof, she definitely disintegrated from 9 to 6 in stress.
You're at a point where you're finally mellowing out so I can talk to you more now. But you and your soulmate were always quick to open up about complaints and would never congratulate us when we did right. As someone with a rough upbringing, that was still bullshit to me then, which is why I started being more of a smart aleck later on when living with you. Adult figures just weren't being respectful at all and I'm not letting that fly.
Just, quit panicking when things aren't perfect please!!!
I still love you,
-- 6w7

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dear 2,
thank you for reminding me of your help 100 times, thank you for your help, and thank you for your help ruining 3 days of hard work and trying to convince me each time i point out the problem that you can fix it and make it better. I knew from the start you screwed it up, shit happens, please stop talking about how good and helpful you are and trying to make me glad you can adjust things caused by your problem, that doesn't make the problem any less your fault and making me work harder and harder on garbage isn't fun or helping.
you cut it wrong, there is no way to grow more fabric, it can't be fixed, I've been sewing for 3 days stabbing myself over and over because oh it looks great you know what you're doing you've been sewing for like 40 years.
your 'looks just fine''s make me wonder if you even know what a vest is.

please realize that your attempts at helping me over and over only waste my time and stress me out.

sincerely, your 6 daughter

1 - 20 of 29 Posts