1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear INFJ's
We come in peace.
Dog breed Canidae Fur Bergamasco shepherd

I have read quite a lot of information recently upon the basis that of which suggests that the INFJ is the preferred partner to the ENTP. I am hoping to iron out the validity of the claims and see it in a dynamic which makes sense to the relative Jungian functions as well as to why this is so? I personally have not met any INFJ's in my Life and I personally have never met any one which has been able to 'woo' me so to say 'Please Love me' I will be yours forever despite my complete lack of understanding your feelings and disappearing to play Nintendo for days to 'gather information'.. As well as never completing anything in my Life and having an attention span of a Monkey on acid. Oh and being disorganized to the point everything is left in to the hands of fate.
Cat Grass Felidae Lawn Small to medium-sized cats

So! Does anyone want to stand up discuss their Life or Si experiences to bring to light to me on whether or not I should bother trying to look for an INFJ with my infj radar or should I die alone in a coffin that reads
'To difficult to be Loved.. But Chaos Loved him.'
On a relative side note, WHY YOU SO RARE. If the Intj's are Rare beasts, then the INFJ's would be, Magic Turtles.. Hmm yes, Magic Turtles indeed. Magic turtles with the inspiration to be able to transmute coal in to gold *ponders*
But yes, to remember my question... Turtles.. Hertz.. Time theory.. hmmm not there.. clay molding.. bird catching.. Nope it's gone... It's gone. Oh yes, scroll up.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
The truth is, you can make it work with a person of any personality type. Two healthy types can fall in love, have a beautiful life together, and work through any problems. The theory (which I personally buy into) is that, Ni-doms (INTJs are also a good match, but moreso INFJs) are most compatible with ENTPs. And to expand that theory, it basically looks like Ni-doms go with Ne-doms, Si-doms go with Se-doms, Fi-doms go with Fe-doms, and Ti-doms go with Te-doms. I actually don't know off-hand what the exact theory is on why those are most compatible, but I have my own experience and opinion to draw from. I'm positive there's an actual run-down somewhere on the exact "science" (if you want to call it that) of why they match up each type with the other.

I am married to an ENTP, and my best friend is an ENFP. My last best friend was an ENFP, and the one before that was an ENTP. Obviously, I like Ne-doms.

What I've personally found is that ENTPs draw out the wonderful parts of us, and we draw out the wonderful parts of them. We love listening to your crazy, drawn-out theories of life and the many possibilities that lie ahead. We also love helping you narrow those possibilities down to one likely outcome and giving you the insight to foresee notwhat could happen, but what is likely to happen. We find Ne-doms interesting and fascinating, exciting and spontaneous, and they (from my personal experience) find us intriguing and full of depth and insight. Not many people are willing to sit and listen to our intricate analysis of something we have been thinking about, but Ne-doms seem to really find that interesting. And we appreciate being taken seriously and being appreciated (as anyone would).

Where you use Fe as your tertiary function, we use it as our auxiliary; similarly, as you use Ti as your auxiliary, we use it as our tertiary. So although we are using them on different levels and in different ways, we do have things in common in our lower functions.

Also, unrelated from functions, I find ENTPs hilarious. Not sure why, but you guys have a sense of humor that I appreciate. It's often very off-the-wall and random...Lots of mental "wtf?" moments with you guys. :)

You don't need to hold out for an INFJ. But if you find one, and you love her, go for it, because you'll have a lot of things in common and less hurdles to jump than with, say, an ESTP.

Fin.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Sadly, i dont have any personal experiences with an ENTP female, i have never met one on person. There are some here on the forums that are awesome though, they are fascinating creatures! I would love to meet them in person.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Although, if I am ever to report back, i'm not sure how well thought out it will be. hmmmm...

I can already feel myself beginning to concentrate on the sheer experience of it instead of questioning why it works.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The truth is, you can make it work with a person of any personality type. Two healthy types can fall in love, have a beautiful life together, and work through any problems. The theory (which I personally buy into) is that, Ni-doms (INTJs are also a good match, but moreso INFJs) are most compatible with ENTPs. And to expand that theory, it basically looks like Ni-doms go with Ne-doms, Si-doms go with Se-doms, Fi-doms go with Fe-doms, and Ti-doms go with Te-doms. I actually don't know off-hand what the exact theory is on why those are most compatible, but I have my own experience and opinion to draw from. I'm positive there's an actual run-down somewhere on the exact "science" (if you want to call it that) of why they match up each type with the other.

I am married to an ENTP, and my best friend is an ENFP. My last best friend was an ENFP, and the one before that was an ENTP. Obviously, I like Ne-doms.

What I've personally found is that ENTPs draw out the wonderful parts of us, and we draw out the wonderful parts of them. We love listening to your crazy, drawn-out theories of life and the many possibilities that lie ahead. We also love helping you narrow those possibilities down to one likely outcome and giving you the insight to foresee notwhat could happen, but what is likely to happen. We find Ne-doms interesting and fascinating, exciting and spontaneous, and they (from my personal experience) find us intriguing and full of depth and insight. Not many people are willing to sit and listen to our intricate analysis of something we have been thinking about, but Ne-doms seem to really find that interesting. And we appreciate being taken seriously and being appreciated (as anyone would).

Where you use Fe as your tertiary function, we use it as our auxiliary; similarly, as you use Ti as your auxiliary, we use it as our tertiary. So although we are using them on different levels and in different ways, we do have things in common in our lower functions.

Also, unrelated from functions, I find ENTPs hilarious. Not sure why, but you guys have a sense of humor that I appreciate. It's often very off-the-wall and random...Lots of mental "wtf?" moments with you guys. :)

You don't need to hold out for an INFJ. But if you find one, and you love her, go for it, because you'll have a lot of things in common and less hurdles to jump than with, say, an ESTP.

Fin.

Reading this made me realize why it is that we can get a long well, but I want to lodge a complaint that INFJ's just have to be the rarest type, and most of them are other types in denial to add to that.. Just... Why me -:-'. Srsly.. fml.
Anyway, I see what your saying about the balance of personalities, sort of like a sea saw that you want to be on a horizontal plane, so no one falls off. Hmmm I agree that other types can work out just fine, but perhaps it causes atleast one of the humans having to rely on their lesser functions.
i.e I had an ex that pretty much thought my Ne dom was a relentless force inside me to hate and deny her. It was the bane of our existence (relationship), there was a chaotic and part of me that wanted to see all these larger patterns and jump around ideas, to reel together unknown circumstances. To act in accordance to this unknown perceived climate which is created in our minds bred from the inability to read what is or should be and to completely ignore it. Become absorbed in the dimension of chaotic extrapolative nets, and she didn't like that, because it was unpredictable, unorganized and too much distortive of one's character and common social morales and grounds - favoring the implicitly absorbed infinity of possibility to a point where one is non receptive of what one 'should feel or should think' but rather a process of directed randomization that resides in the future and seeks to feed its self through the multiplying outcome of constant theories and beliefs strung together by the web of intuitive reasoning.

Quite often ENTPs see people as advanced philosophical ideas following certain doctrines and are portrayed in the future making decisions based on the ideologies they follow. quite often we can become bored when necessary thought by others is a pattern which does not follow short volatile reasoning or long intricate wisdom which leads to an outcome which changes and persuades other relative concepts defining the individual's mode of being. When people do things it isn't necessarily just what they are doing, but how they are commenting on theoretical nodes of ideology and how one should respond to predict the climate of future as opposed to the future in present. If someone asks you to stop eating so much salt, I think is that your comment based on masked identity through facades of representational behavior according to the principal of logical stereotypes in accordance to social identity? I am disappointed when it is not. But appeased when it is something else even more philosophical. Indifferent when the basis is basic manipulation of intent to portray certain emotional regards implying need for change in an already changing universe.

I could listen to an INFJ all day, not because I can listen to an INFJ all day, but because I can listen to an INFJ as if it is they are apart of my conscious thinking identity offering important insights in to the polarity of thought, circumstance of stable recklessness which I am in constant war with due to my inability to ensnare the monstrous and often dormant Extravertive Intuition which seeks to provide for us yet consume us at the some time. I Have trouble communicating to people in which seek to deny us of our true nature. Yet anyone who has the patience to do this is in my opinion in INFJ, or a very talented individual that's weaker cognitive functions have an equivalent to an INFJ residing with them but have a larger personality amongst the shades of multiple others. I believe we are all 16 personalities but most people only cover half of one. Or an equivalent of many of the same time condensed in to one's personality. Some people have half an ENTP brain, other more matured ones seem more like they have 3 ENTP brains. and 3x the lesser functions.
I believe the sort of reasoning true for a person who has a large encompassing amount of intuition is that they may view themselves deep down as a monster. Someone who is to directed by the huge force of this pattern of illogical reasoning is too destructive to simply be Loved. Every person that I have come close to in my Life has been severely hurt by the huge black hole that resides with in me. We destroy what we Love when it states that it Loves us, to see if it truly Loved us. Not because we don't love it, but because my intuition can only Love what stands on common ground to it. If someone can stand on common ground to my intuition, ensnare and tame it, that to me is Love, that to me, is experiencing a Love that is so strong it can become as strong as it needs to be to conquer all that is pushing it away from the identity of true desire which resides outside of time.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Dear INFJ's
We come in peace.
View attachment 81848
I have read quite a lot of information recently upon the basis that of which suggests that the INFJ is the preferred partner to the ENTP. I am hoping to iron out the validity of the claims and see it in a dynamic which makes sense to the relative Jungian functions as well as to why this is so? I personally have not met any INFJ's in my Life and I personally have never met any one which has been able to 'woo' me so to say 'Please Love me' I will be yours forever despite my complete lack of understanding your feelings and disappearing to play Nintendo for days to 'gather information'.. As well as never completing anything in my Life and having an attention span of a Monkey on acid. Oh and being disorganized to the point everything is left in to the hands of fate.
View attachment 81851
So! Does anyone want to stand up discuss their Life or Si experiences to bring to light to me on whether or not I should bother trying to look for an INFJ with my infj radar or should I die alone in a coffin that reads
'To difficult to be Loved.. But Chaos Loved him.'
On a relative side note, WHY YOU SO RARE. If the Intj's are Rare beasts, then the INFJ's would be, Magic Turtles.. Hmm yes, Magic Turtles indeed. Magic turtles with the inspiration to be able to transmute coal in to gold *ponders*
But yes, to remember my question... Turtles.. Hertz.. Time theory.. hmmm not there.. clay molding.. bird catching.. Nope it's gone... It's gone. Oh yes, scroll up.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess when we split it in to types we are really limiting things at the same point in view. The brain is more complicated then just these functions, and simply because we prefer to see things under a certain irrespective light does not pertain to the notion that, that is all we can see under. yes Love over powers a 4 letter title, which is as much a curse to use then a blessing in many standards. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts