Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided today to create an account and tell you about my recent feelings. I dont really know how to start this but I will mainly keep this to two parts. This started about 4-5 weeks back in time from now.

It all started off while I one "normal" day using youtube and reading the comments about something called INFP personality and I had no clue what I was going to stumble into. You probably already experienced that mindblowing, sad, exciting, scary feeling so I won't go into that. I just feel ever since kind of healed, and I am sure it already helped me alot but meanwhile I wish I never found it but I can't change it obviously. It's just that I don't ever need too feel weird again because of it's okey to feel strange in that meaning I cannot do anything about that while feeling strange. Does it even make sense, I really hope someone can relate to what I am and will describe.

This is a short internal feeling I wrote for about a week ago.
- Somewhat I always had is this curious feel of understanding and seeing myself from the eyes of someone else's mindset. Just to see what I'm like. I am well aware of it could never happen so ever since I realized that all I knew I could do is to strive after treating everyone with right kind of respect each individual I meet deserve. I strive doing it as well as I can to be a good human being but nowadays its more of an inner obiligation with a reflection of karma, it sort of feeds me. However after these weeks reading about INFP personality it's an enormous awakening for me in the sense of how it feels like I've finally seen and understand myself from someone else's eyes and mindset, with the same mindset as me.

I could go deeper on some parts but I want to know how you my friends relate to me.
Now I'll write about one last part. Since I am a student I recently started a part time job 3 weeks ago and I worked 3 days/week so far. And, yes to be honest to myself I immedietly saw this cute looking girl there and my thoughts started to develope these hmm I'm not sure if I'll call it instincts but anyway what type of girl she may be, and what sort of music she listening to (music is dominant for me). The weeks past and I thought for myself that she seems somehow pretty talanted, bit odd, smart, artistic and she probably listen to some soft rock music like Coldplay and Muse for some reason specifically came to mind. So today I work at an position next to her and it felt very natural to ask her for help even though I didnt need help every time I asked maybe 2-3 times. I simply just asked her what kind of music do you listen to and I didn't really get any specific answer so I asked her if I could guess that you are listening to Coldplay and she said no, she then mentions Muse and Im like SERIOUSLY!? And that made her blush and I was like sorry. She then on asked me stuff and we chat for awhile and it came out what she really wants to do is design clothing and she does that during her spare time and it made me completely warm, very adorable. After this I tried to get back to work as good I could while she went home, suddenly a mellow anxiety hits me and I think about maybe Im just crazy and maybe she feel I am a creep but deep inside I knew its not true, I know she enjoyed that conversation and we looked at eachother after as well and I think I really felt an connection to her I probably wouldn't feel if I never stumbled into this INFP personality type thing. Sure it may sound as an coincidence but it isnt the first time, well first time in this kind of situation and I really hesitate to share this because I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry about this.
Anyhow I decide to share it after all because of everything warm and beautiful I've read from many other INFP's here.

After this experience I feel right after all to share this with you people, I have never opened up myself online like this before but its only because of you people and I deeply wish to get your opinions about this and how you relate to me.
What I mean is this really okay or normal?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
It seems it meant a lot to you, so it's great to write it down and share it with a small audience.
From your description you had a good encounter with her, so give yourself a pad on the back ;) She sounds like a Feeler type to me.

Reactions: Cohen
1 - 3 of 3 Posts