Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell an INTP how you really feel.

If this thread exists elsewhere, I apologize.

Couldn't find it.

You know the drill:

To / Dear / Hi / Hello / Good Morning INTP,

(maybe even boss_INTP or INTP_Mom, INTP_Girlfriend, INTP_Cat)

<Illuminating Stuff>

From / Love / Sincerely / Faithfully / Yours Truly (we love that, really :p)

- Your-Personality-Type

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dear INTP,

You look like a Panda Bear. It's not as cute as it sounds.

Try to sleep some more.

- Your upstaged shadow

·
&#40656;&#32218; ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Dear Young Qingdom,

If you're reading this, it means time machines are fucking real! Also, you are not fully developed yet, but you become an INTP when you grow up. Look up Myers-Briggs Temperament Indicator test in your local library.

Since I'm limited to what I can divulge to you, just remember these things:

- Invest in Microsoft, then Google, then Apple (only when Steve Jobs returns and makes this music thing called an iPod).

- You remember that lunch money you use to save up for those comics and graphic novels? TokyoPop went out of business and Disney bought Marvel. So you can forget about collecting those series you thought would finish. I got screwed, but if you don't stop now, you'll find out how that happens in a few years. Put that money in the above companies instead.

- Avoid Comp Sci and follow what your advisor said and stick with Actuarial Science. I can tell you that we got every other script kiddie applying for developer positions, they're a dime a dozen to corporations now. Don't become a 'number' like I did. Or perhaps look for this nutcase named Michio Kaku and write him a letter to explain his theories on hyperspace and string theory. You may not understand it now, but you may get a headstart into an interest I got into that was far too late to pursue cuz I just learned about quantum physics and theory last year.

- They did make Back to the Future sneakers and hoverboards. But they don't work. No power laces, no anti-grav boards... not yet. No flying cars either. No holographic shark animatics either. But flat screen televisions the size of a wall is true. A crapton of channels simultaneously, that's true. Faxes are obsolete, there's this thing called electronic mail that'll take over that. Video conferencing is still a fad. Free international communication via this service called the 'internet' over data connection, it's true.

- I did think about sharing lottery numbers or who wins world series and such, but this could screw up the timeline royally; not that it matters since you're reading this anyway, but to not have you succumb to a spoiled life, I'll refrain from making the wrong decision for you (again)

- Remember the date 9/9/2001. Tell the person you have a crush on for her to get her Dad and brother to NOT go to New York. (No, I can't tell you who this person is, you'll find out when you get there)

- Be sure to hug each of your family members each day until the day you die even though you abhor it now. Once they're gone, you won't have another chance to do that ever again.

If all goes well, you won't have to think much about anything for another 25 years. Depending on your actions from hereon out, things may change. To make sure things did go well, remember to paint the high school storage closet door as Green. If that happens, I'll know I'm in another timeline changed by you. If not, I'll go die in a fire soon.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Future Qingdom

P.S. - Your favorite food of the future will be Oatmeal Raisin cookies. I shit you not! Don't believe me? Find some now and try it yourself. Why would I lie to you? Think about that.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear INTP_Not,

Please stop answering questions that have two possibilities, with "No."

It hurts.

- INTP

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dear INTP,

When I was in Africa I ran towards the lions as my nature demanded - and I've certainly tangled with worse than the likes of you. Stop kissing me if you don't mean it, asshole, I wasn't playing a game. Stop telling me you know all the secrets of my heart or I'll give you a piece of my mind. My feelings are my own business, sir. Stop pretending you've got me "all figured out"- what I think about you and how I feel are two totally different things and you won't like what I have to say for myself. Stop acting like you're so fucking smart, I know better. Oh, and one of your cats stole one my earrings last night while we were sleeping, would you bring it to me when we see each other later?

Sincerely,
an angry INTP girl

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear WhateverTF you are,

I think your management style is cowardly.

A pair could have grown by now.

- INTP

Reactions: Twichl

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Dear INTP,

Thanks for coming by for a visit. It's always fun times when the two of us hang out. You're so chill and genuine, and we always cut out the bs and can talk about real stuff. And we even got to see Kat Von D pass by while we we noshing al fresco style. And what's so typical about us is that we're both so unfazed by celebrities and stuff, so all we did was ask each other, "Isn't that Kat Von D?" between chews.

Anyway, I think you looked cute in your light gray-lavenderish tee-shit. Why'd you keep flexing your chest by raising your arms? You did that maybe two-three times. I don't pick up on details like many sensors seem to, but I did notice that about your body language. Strange, very strange. Maybe you wanted to stretch or something.

You're one of my favorite people. Thanks for being spaced out you. Don't worry, I'll be around if we ever lose our marbles...least we'll lose 'em together. No, but really, you're one cool cat. Here's to us making the most of our 30s, comrade-nerd.

Love,
Your INFJ amie

·
Registered
189 Posts
Dear INTPs (all of them),

You guys aren't as bad as I used to think before I met one of you. I was reading online that you're all sociopaths, and I mean, it made sense to me because if INFPs are extreme Fs, then why can't INTPs be extreme Ts? The thing is, INFPs can be thinkerish, even though at the same time we can be overly-feely, and INTPs tend to be very feelerish, although sometimes excessively logical, if that makes sense. I met this INTP guy who is amazing and very, very much like me. He is moral, and uses the onomatopoeic term 'awwww' a lot. He's just great, honestly. He and I sit by and be socially anxious and innocent while the rest of our friends are being perverse and not knowing what it's like to be shy. We play video games and chat together, and discuss MBTI and other psychology things. You guys are just great.

Sincerely, your INFP feeler friend. :happy:

·
&#40656;&#32218; ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Is that the word on the street? :laughing:
any wagers on how many people will respond to okcupid profile with 'sociopath_###' as handle name?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dear Inner INTP,

I know you don't want to be a pawn and be called a queen. You caught onto the moves several steps ahead. You wonder why people don't make the effort to call it how it is. Maybe they do know better, and it's up to you to recognise the politics, but really it's a bit sickening. People is people, and you've got game. Don't forget it.

This is your invite to take your game somewhere that will use it wisely.

- Outer INTP

Reactions: deftonePassenger

·
Registered
525 Posts
Dear INTPs (all of them),

You guys aren't as bad as I used to think before I met one of you. I was reading online that you're all sociopaths,
Quick !! Start operation ortsac err . . . tuokcalb-aidem , they are on to us !

Reactions: Deanna and Ista

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Dear Self (who is presumably an INTP at the moment),
Please stop doubting that you are an INTP. That cognitive function tests that you took earlier did not mean that you are an INTJ, it's just that you might be. That does not mean that you have to go back and re-look at all of the results again.
Sincerely,
Yourself

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey There Place of Business,

How you doing? Want to talk about it? High Five!!

After many years I finally gave in to you, spent quality time on your vibe.

And just look where it got me! I needed that time!

a very small intp

1 - 20 of 306 Posts